It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of July Economic Crisis Averted: First Hurdle of Many

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Relief and a smidge if hope.

Most serious "snoops" into conspiracy claims know that they must periodically abandon a long of inquiry, if only for a time, or run the risk of becoming morbidly obsessed.

That being said, approximately 5 weeks ago over thecourse of a few days I surveyed general public dialog and media for "dates" that overt and watershed economic events might occur in the near future.

Two time-frames came up repeatedly: The end of July, 2008 & Mid-September 2008.

It is now August. I am relived.

So the question is, WHAT"S REALLY GOING ON? WHAT s the reality of the sustainability of American precedents for annual fossil fuel consumption?

Credit? The dollar? Federal Reserve? Who cares about debt. Is my hard-earned money real!? LOL!!

Is Industry totally dead, here?

Thanks.
www.moneymorning.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Ummm...I hate to be morbid about this but here in the UK yesterday we were hit with a 35% increase in the price of heating gas from a major supplier, house prices have dropped 15% or more in the last year, petrol is around £1.18 a LITRE!!! in most places at least and the construction industry is at it's slowest since the 1920's. There is no sigh of relief here. Alright, so it wasn't a mightly catastrophy yesterday....sorry!....but more like a chipping away of what we can afford and how we live comfortably. The gas for heating prices alone will mean that many elderly people will die of cold this winter. In the UK. In 2008. It's a fact.

Cait

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
That's not morbid. The topic title says it all: "first hurdle of many."

So now we watch. Winter's coming. Mid-Spetember? Start to really show maybe in a big way.

Dunno. TheWinter in the North will really suck.

new topics

join