It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome Coast to Coast AM last night!! [Link][07.01.08]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Did anyone else catch this one? Oh man it was great! Mostly it was about the Nazi Bell and the "Roswell rock" as it were. The bell has always fascinated me and there was a lot of new info given about it during the show from Jim Marrs which he writes about in his new book "Rise of the Fourth Reich".

The only down side was that Linda Moulton Howe was reporting. Ugh, I don't like that woman. Maybe something about her voice, shes very cold, condescending and snappy. She's also quick to believe anything a caller will tell her if it furthers her story line which I've noticed a lot.

Nm her though. What did you think of the content? I'm just leaving work so I'll get more into it when I get in but I wanted to get something started. One thing that kind of bugged me was her claim that they had similar projects to the bell in the 20s when clearly if that were true, they would've had fleets of them by WW2 and we'd have lost, no? Can't have it both ways.
The idea that Hitler had met with "nordic type" humanoid aliens, perhaps related to us and based his notion of Aryan supremacy on them is interesting as well.

Does anyone have a subscription to Linda's earth files site? i can't believe she charges a monthly fee for her stories lol! I want to see the picture of this Roswell rock she was talking about, apparently its up there. From what she explained though, it sounded very likely to be man made but I wish I could see the thing first.

SHOW DESCRIPTION:
Nazi 'Bell', Stephenville Radar, & Roswell Rock

Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe presented several different reports. She interviewed Jim Marrs in regards to his new book, The Rise of the Fourth Reich, exploring the similarities between Hitler's Third Reich of WWII and modern America. They also discussed Nazi "bell" technology which allegedly could neutralize gravity, stop time and perhaps even enable a kind of time travel.

Radar records of Stephenville, Texas from 1/8/08 were obtained by Glen Schulze and Robert Powell via an FOIA request. Analysis showed that anomalous aerial targets didn't give off transponder beeps, and in one instance, the target moved towards the Bush ranch compound in Crawford.

In her last report, she discussed the unusual 'Roswell Rock' found by Robert Ridge in 2004, in an area near an alleged UFO crash between Corona and Roswell in 1947. The rock, which has unusual magnetic properties, features a raised design that mirrors the pattern of a 1996 crop circle. In addition to interviewing Ridge, Linda spoke with James Constantopoulos, Ph.D., Professor of Geology at Eastern New Mexico University, who found the rock remarkable in that the design was carved into material not easily worked on.

TORRENT LINK TO RADIO MP3

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I just started the book, I couldn't put it down after the intro..............
And after hearing the interview with Jim Marrs, I need to get back at it!
Thanks

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
An awesome coast to coast? OK I call hoax right there.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
not listened to this show, but ill sure download it..

Ps, Cory and Trevor, TPB is THE best show ever on TV.

xx Smokes, lets go

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinktip
I just started the book, I couldn't put it down after the intro..............
And after hearing the interview with Jim Marrs, I need to get back at it!
Thanks

You're reading the fourth reich? What are some of the main points he covers in it? I'll have to take a look for it, it sounds pretty good, I read his earlier book on the bell.

I also found another interview, this time done by him with Joseph Farrell at Unknown Country (www.unknowncountry.com...). It's the Aug. 2 interview if you click listen at the top right. It's not the same content as he goes over in C2C, really interesting stuff.

top topics

join