It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone here planning on moving anytime soon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
So what I am curious about, is whether anybody here at ATS is planning a move sometime soon, for any reason? And, to where?

I got curious as I was rolling around in bed this morning, thinking about my own rushed move on the 8th of this month.

Sure I want to escape a city as crowded as the one I am in, and be in a place where rent is cheaper. But all this effort just for that? One small move at a time. I move to Nampa Idaho on the 8th since family is there, currently, and plan to be more north eventually. Where crowds are not a problem, and Canada and Montana are nearby, for whatever reason.

Anyone else have a move coming sometime soon, or want to? Why, and where?
Thanks

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

me and the kisses (missus) are moving house on wednesday, just bought our first home

for 85 bills i rented a d.i.y. removal truck (2tonne with lift ramp) and will do it myself in a few trips.

sure beats hauling trailer load after trailer load and its all enclosed from wind and rain

gonna have a bbq + beer dinner when i arrive too

told the kisses we aint moving for another 20 yrs, i hate moving !!

[edit on 1/8/08 by Obliv_au]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

Sure I want to escape a city as crowded as the one I am in, and be in a place where rent is cheaper.

Uhh... Portland is hardly a crowded city nor is it very expensive. Have you ever been to Tokyo or NYC?

But yes I am moving in hopefully one month's time!! I'm buying a condo like 15 min away from my apartment. Finally I'll be a homeowner.

join