It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8.0 Earthquake 88 days and Solar Eclipse 8 days, Before 8/8/8 Olympics?!(And Now a 5.0 Earthquake in

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
nothing happened on 06.06.06 or 07.07.07 and I don't think that anything will happen on 08.08.08... At least nothing BIG

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue10110

Actually, there has already been a volcanic eruption today... 8 days before....

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Jeez, and I thought that I was paranoid!

You may be on to something here, Jason. I was doing sit-ups earlier today, and when I hit number eight my abs started feeling sore. Granted, I'm not an Olympian, but there seems to be a connection.

Seriously, though...

It you have made quite a number of startling connections. Coincidence? Guess we'll all find out in a few days!

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasonjnelson
Actually, there has already been a volcanic eruption today... 8 days before....

No, the current eruption of that volcano (I can only assume you are referring to Chaiten) began in May of this year.

[edit on 1/8/08 by Misfit]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

Yes, but wasn't there an explosion today? I saw that on another thread that was linked here...

And Maria, were you promoted? Congrats!

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I heard that the Chinese people preffer the number 77 to the number 69.
Why?

Because they get 8 more.

Sorry! Sorry!
I couldn't help myself.

Edit: Typo

[edit on 1-8-2008 by cindymars]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I hope nothing terrible happens, like the 11's appearing everywhere with 9/11

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

And because they arrive regularly, that would make them even more special, no?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
02/08/2008

guess I broke the curse

... C'Mon Aussie c'Mon

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The number 888 represents God in the Bible.

888 is the number of new creation (i.e., 'a new man'). It is Jesus' number since the name Jesus adds up to 888 in Gematria in contrast to fallen man's number of 666 (Rev. 13). Moreover, Jesus received His name when He was eight days old when He was circumcised! (Luke 2:21.) (Note, the 'names on foreheads' in Rev. 13:18 in contrast with the next verse, 14:1.)
Eight times 111 = 888.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
In the Jewish religion eight = the messiah
it's a warning to the world

shiratdevorah.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
8 is a as the syncromystic master points out, a symbol of the layout at giza and the 3 towers that were demo'd at World Stargate Center (i.e 9-11). 8 is also infiniti, Also it is B. 8 in chinese is Ba i believe, short for bagua, the horoscope chart they use.

remember also 1 1 is two pillars, i hope to god it doesnt involve firey blasting pillars of deadly flame.. but ive had bad vivid dreams, and maybe it is a warning, a call for eternity, the dead perhaps. Or maybe its because our collective concious is being manipulated..

which it is.

EM, ELF, Pulsewave, microwaves..all lame tools of persuasion.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by mastermind77]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
so are you just telling us to be afraid?

how about we all stop bitching and speculating over numbers and start actually doing something about it? stop the NWO!

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Here is the most likely reason "8" is so important in China and other ancient civilizations. There is a numerical balance between 1 and 8 just like there is a balance between a unison and an octave in music. In other words, numbers are harmonic and can be split apart by dividing Unity by 81 (or 3^4):

1/81 = 0.0123456790123455 (no 8)

1 - (1/81) = 0.0987654320987654 (no 1)

and of course (1-(1/81)) / (1/81) = 8 while (1-(1/81) + (1/81) = 1

...and 1/81 factors into both a dozen and a "baker's dozen":

12 / 0.0123456790123455 = 972

13 / 0.0123456790123455 = 1,053

... and as 81 / 100ths nearly divides the golden ratio in half:

phi / 0.81 = 1.997 ~ 2 (an octave)

Each of these demonstrate various aspects of how 8 splits apart our number system. Even phi (1.618033...) has a repeating 8 in the proportion of its first four digits:

1.6 / 0.018 = 88.8888888...

This gets really interesting when you substitute 81 for 18 in this last equation to diffract all of the ten digits in an alternating odd-even configuration:

1.6 / 0.081 = 19.75308642

The ancient Chinese, Egyptian, Babylonian and Brahman priests knew the relationship between harmonics, numbers and geometry. Numbers directly represent the behavior of the standing waves that comprise all physical reality just as quantum physics presumes. What few realize is this is all accessible to us in music and is actually responsible for the emotions it can trigger.

I suppose the "magic" of 8 becomes even more personal when you consider that diamonds are octahedral crystals and made of the same carbon-12 life is composed of. In fact, I saw a new theory published today that claims life (essentially a water crystal) may have begun on the surface of diamonds as hydrogen interacted with it.

What does this have to do with conspiracy? Under duress of the Inquisition and campaign to wipe out paganism, the scientists began to exclude Pythagorean harmonic principles about 350 years ago starting with a letter from Galileo to his daughter. Science thus developed separately from the preceding harmonic science while music degenerated into mere entertainment. Only quantum physics embraces harmonic principles, though still hiding them as much as possible to avoid offending the faithful with something that may appear to be too much like witchcraft or sorcery.

The truth in nature is something neither science or religion wish to face as it would reunite them in a common struggle founded in true spirituality. So, they continue in a "complicity of convenience" to support the nihilist project of western materialism.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by Maxpageant]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxpageant

Great post.
Math is not my strong suit, and I have only a cursory understanding of such things despite much reading; but I can recognize patterns like the ones you present here, and I perceive that there is some depth to your post.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
On 08/08/08 Citizen Organizations and Individuals around the World Join in the Inaugural 'Galactic Freedom Day' Celebration to End Secret Agreements Concerning Extraterrestrial Life.

A world wide positive intention experiment will be conducted at 8 pm (Universal Time) 08/08/08 to put an end to secret agreements that have prevented the revolutionary technology and knowledge of extraterrestrial life entering mainstream society. A Galactic Freedom Day Declaration has been issued by cooperating citizen organizations clearly expressing humanity's intent to put an end to secret agreements concerning extraterrestrial life.

The Galactic Freedom Day event will be globally coordinated to occur simultaneously at 8 pm Universal Time which is 4 pm U.S. Eastern Daylight Time, 1 pm U.S. Pacific Time, 10 pm Central European Time, and 6 am, Australia East Coast Time. To convert your local time into Universal Time click here (aka Greenwich Mean Time, click here ).

Join the 8/8/08 global celebration by forming your own prayer circle, meditation group, or 'Citizen Contact Council' to formally inaugurate Galactic Freedom Day. For information on how to conduct your 'celebration' activity, click here.
www.galacticfreedomday.com...

(^_*)

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

again, the john titor story (i know, shut up about this already) has

this exact event listed as a BAD OMEN.

it is archived on ats. it can also be found

here

if the olympics don't happen - at least to history's eye - then we are in

for a hell ride up until the russian nuke attack in 2015.

i hate the suspense, that's for sure, expecially with these odd

8th resonance events.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

Okay. You've given me a lot to read....

How is this connected? (I'm interested...)

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
i cant believe that, freedom day. its like fate. I was born 8/8/78 and i turn 30 on 08/08/08... I'll be praying, for sure.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Well said, time Lord! I was going to mention that the number of Jesus is 888. Cool!

Also, concerning the earthquake clouds mentioned a few posts back - I had seen the pics of the Chinese EQ cloud - looking like a rainbow - and then here in Colorado, last Friday the 25th, my husband and I were outside and saw 1 cloud in the sky that had a rainbow on it. I commented that it looked like an earthquake cloud - and he looked at me with that look he gives me that says "you've been reading too much conspiracy stuff again" - but this time I was right!!! I went to the following site:

www.ask.com...

and found that CO actually did have a small earthquake at the exact time I saw the cloud! Sweet!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join