It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox news report tonight shows supposed ship on mars.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
hey I thought this thread really lame, is there a way I can mark threads that are bogus and lame so I don't have to see them when I log on to ATS.
Help is much appreciated.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

[edit on 1-8-2008 by Brothers]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Im not finding anything either.only thing i finding is ice on mars

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

From the Thread author all the way back on page 4:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by 1Veritas
Ok to those who saw that I think I know whats up. the commercial just came back on and what she said was very missleading. they say how a mars ship found something that has scientist very excited. Anyways the way she says it does sound like what I originally reported except its a matter of where you put the comma. She says it fast so it comes out like an audio optical illusion of sorts where half the people would see one thing and half would see the other. I now would like to say I am truely sorry for wasting peoples time with this one. I am someone who is really interested in finding the truth of the things we talk about here so when I saw the report I thought it would be good to pass on. I never thought it would become as big of a deal as it did but I can admit I was wrong and I am sorry.
I now bow my head in shame.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by 1Veritas]

No hoax, no outlandish claims with nothing to back them up... just one person's plain and simple mistake

.. and with that having been said...

THREAD CLOSED

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join