It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox news report tonight shows supposed ship on mars.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I just saw a commercial on my local fox station here in northern california saying scientists discovered a ship on mars that has them all very excited. The report is to come on at 10pm PST.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by 1Veritas]

[edit on 31-7-2008 by 1Veritas]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Wow is that really so hard to believe? It just came on after Everybody loves raymond. Watch tonight fox news I was just passing it along.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
[quote of Off-Topic content removed]

that was funny.

Lets give him a chance, show me the link if there was, it be flash of news right now.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Veritas

I'm having a hard time believeing this at the moment since I can't find any information on the internet, at least so far, that gives any backup to this story. Shurely if they would discover anything like this on Mars it would be all over the media at once, at least I would expect it to be.

But perhaps I'm just a bad searcher. Anyone found anything about this somewhere on the internet or seen anything on the tely?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TopSecretArea
reply to post by 1Veritas

I'm having a hard time believeing this at the moment since I can't find any information on the internet, at least so far, that gives any backup to this story. Shurely if they would discover anything like this on Mars it would be all over the media at once, at least I would expect it to be.

But perhaps I'm just a bad searcher. Anyone found anything about this somewhere on the internet or seen anything on the tely?

not found a thing. i agree with yourself, it would be on the media in a flash.

just thought i would disclose somthing of interest that sounds familiar to me.
You know the English fish and chips? well. Do you know they cook chips and batterd mars bar in scotland and Northern England ?

well, maybe his on about that but just miss spelt. I dunno.
Ships on Mars?
for a link to see

images.google.co.uk...

just thought i would say it not that its funny or anything.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by deathpoet69]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Im not finding anything either. I don't know if it matters but I saw it on fox40 which is a normal fox station not fox news. I am wondering if it is more of a local report as it is the 10 oclock report that will have it. I do find it very suspicious however that we would have not have any idea of the event, it seems like we would know about it before it came out on a random news broadcast. I am going to keep my tv on fox I am sure they will have the same commercial play again. And come on really why would I be lying about something thats is going to be on tv in four to five hours? If It was a lie I would be ruined on ats I am just passing along what I saw.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
My local newspaper says that Nasa have confirmed that there is water on mars. Kinda off topic, but that is the only thing I've found so far.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by Akezzon]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Veritas
Im not finding anything either. I don't know if it matters but I saw it on fox40 which is a normal fox station not fox news. I am wondering if it is more of a local report as it is the 10 oclock report that will have it. I do find it very suspicious however that we would have not have any idea of the event, it seems like we would know about it before it came out on a random news broadcast. I am going to keep my tv on fox I am sure they will have the same commercial play again. And come on really why would I be lying about something thats is going to be on tv in four to five hours? If It was a lie I would be ruined on ats I am just passing along what I saw.

not saying your a lair. Just anxious to wait, 5 hours is to long though if it was that serious.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS 1Veritas. I didn't find anything yet, even on the foxnews site, but will check back. What a wonderful thing that would be, if true. Right now, I'm just enjoying the feeling of hope.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Anxious to wait myself. I would really like this to be a serious matter. But I would believe that if this was a fact that all the big news channels would throw themselfs over this the moment it got out. I mean, something as huge as NASA finding a ship of unkown origin on Mars is bigger then just a local Fox channen, at least in my opinion.

But I'll wait an see if there is something to it. Guess we would know it within a few hours.

Edit:

I couldn't find anything about this on the Fox40's own website. I mean, not to say that your a fake, but shurely this should have made the headlines somewhere?

[edit on 31-7-2008 by TopSecretArea]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The only thing I found when searching is this:

www.geocities.com...

Not on 'Fox' though!

H

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I am looking forward to hearing what the report has to say but I am not expecting much. I am thinking its just more to hype up something we probably already know to get more people watching. The ufo subject is big right now and fox has definitly been getting in on it. I would think if it were some big new breaking event it would be covered by all the major new sites.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TopSecretArea
Anxious to wait myself. I would really like this to be a serious matter. But I would believe that if this was a fact that all the big news channels would throw themselfs over this the moment it got out. I mean, something as huge as NASA finding a ship of unkown origin on Mars is bigger then just a local Fox channen, at least in my opinion.

But I'll wait an see if there is something to it. Guess we would know it within a few hours.

if not then, this person has smoked to much or drank to much or seriously has some mental issues that should be sorted out.

Lets not be gullable hey? just take it cool. His a very silly person if he got it wrong, he might of seen somthing but mistaken the news report advert.

i will give him credit though because he seems to be genuine in what he is saying. There is a big thing going on at the moment alot of odd things that you can taste going on. Remember though if it is reported dont be pulled in to thinking its an alien cause the goverment as u know have always had these's since 47

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Veritas
I am looking forward to hearing what the report has to say but I am not expecting much. I am thinking its just more to hype up something we probably already know to get more people watching.

Could be. The media is doing anything that comes up in their minds these days to get people interested in a matter that turns up totaly different.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
just erm a quick thing, i feel like am been watched. get it somtimes like, get paranoid in dark thinking somthing is around me, only got two light bolds workin in the house.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Wow I am sorry I have seemed to bring out such a negative reaction in you deathpoet. For future referance how should I go about letting everynoe know so they could watch if they were interested?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Wow way to jump on the OP... He is simply stating what he heard on Fox.

We all know how Fox tends to lie and spin the news for ratings. So if anything its the producers at Fox that need to lay off the crack pipe.

Either way, if it seems legit please try and record the broadcast!

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Can't you rewind the TIVO and save the video clip?
Interesting to see what they reveal.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join