It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget anti christ. A SAVIOR is coming!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
If u thinking anti christ is gonna show up soon your wrong. There will be no such thing.

Instead a redeemer is coming who will spin the whole planet up, will prepare it for the ascension, and diirect universal politics with Jesus ever after.

Our planet is a very special place. Its a laborotory to come up with solution to resolve all dillemas in the universe between "good and evil" via illuminati secret society. Illuminati will be revived soon and they will come into open and will reveal NEW cosmic LAWS not just for us people but for EVERY other planet with intelligent life in the universe.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Anyway read the end of Old Testament:
"
Malachi 3
See, I am sending my messenger to prepare the way before me, and the Lord whom you seek will suddenly come to his temple. The messenger of the covenant in whom you delight—indeed, he is coming, says the LORD of hosts. 2But who can endure the day of his coming, and who can stand when he appears?
For he is like a refiner’s fire and like fullers’ soap; 3he will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver, and he will purify the descendants of Levi and refine them like gold and silver, until they present offerings to the LORD in righteousness.* 4Then the offering of Judah and Jerusalem will be pleasing to the LORD as in the days of old and as in former years.
"

See?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Yeah, pureevil, I read it. Freeman may actually have a point, but he's not likely to get a very good reception here.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
this better not be another obama will save us thread!
just joking.
your post seems to think the illuminati are good.
i would disagree, what reasons do you have for this?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Now this "messenger" is not of this world.

He is red (in predisposition to life), BLUE, and green at the same time.

He is in charge of 5th, 6th and 9th dimension on the Pleiadean scale. There are 9 dimensions of perception, 9 main ones, then theres 10th and 11th dimension which encompas all those 9.

His Wife Eris is in charge of those dimensions

Im sure youve heard of Eris.

Anyway, this messengers/mans mission is to unite the universe together and then the entire universe will ascend in a very distant future

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic

The illuminatti that Freeman is referring to is not the present day illuminatti, but the original, ancient illuminatti.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

ahhh the founders of the original mystery religions not the people populating their present organizations...

ok i can believe that. where did you hear all this pleadian scale stuff. im not sayin i dont believe it i just want to know where you got it from.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Well dude u have NO idea how deep the rabbit hole goes.

I didnt say illuminati were good, they are quite dark and metaphisically advanced. You would be amazed how enlightened they are.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

ahhh the founders of the original mystery religions not the people populating their present organizations...

ok i can believe that. where did you hear all this pleadian scale stuff. im not sayin i dont believe it i just want to know where you got it from.

To the first part of your post, yes, that is what I am saying.

To the second... the "pleadian scale" stuff...
I'm not sure what you are referring to, or are you asking Freeman a question?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The present day Illuminati are the ancient Illuminati
same blood lines who have always been our elites
it's always been about blood lines and next in line to the throne
Those from heaven to earth came

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Its a advanced knowledge of metaphysical universe. There is a good book out there called "Pleiadean Agenda" by Barbara Hand Clow.She describes 9 dimensions of perception there quite well.

I can give u a quick rundown:

1. Gaia
2. Telluric realm
3 our 3d woorld
4 astral
5 pleiadean light
6 sirius, morphogenetic fields and cats
7 photon belts
8 buddahood
9 galactic centre

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

sorry speaker of truth i was talking to freeman.

ok well how did barabra hand clow come across this info. did she read it in ancient documents or tablets or is this one of those "chanelling" things?

and what is morphogenetic fields and cats?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Yeah barbara hand clow chanelled that info and she had some personal experiences with these dimensions so she knows what shes talking about

Morphogenetic fields is where your ideal incarnation form exists

ANd cats is another dimension, basically all humans have a cat double in that dimension . I do, u do, everyone does. My cat is black with wet look hair and HUGE teeth

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

See, I am sending my messenger to prepare the way before me, and the Lord whom you seek will suddenly come to his temple.

This prophesy fortold of Jesus and has already been fulfilled.

2But who can endure the day of his coming, and who can stand when he appears?

Let's think about how this could have been fulfilled.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

hmm im torn because i do believe that the ancient mystery schools were correct and for the good of man kind, and i do wish the founders of them would return and straighten out the current mystery schools that we have that are all corrputed. so i hope your right in that regard.

i do however have to take with a grain of salt that this woman got this info through channeling and that there is another dimension where everyone has a cat alter ego. i dont think i can fathom that one.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by Freeman

See, I am sending my messenger to prepare the way before me, and the Lord whom you seek will suddenly come to his temple.

No thats not about Jesus, not at least that im aware of

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by Freeman

No thats not about Jesus, not at least that im aware of

well old testament, before jesus

new testament, during jesus and after, well it was written after

he was the messenger of god, per se and god as man

the next is him coming in the clouds to rule forever

[edit on 31-7-2008 by MurderCityDevil]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Then suddenly the Lord you are seeking will come to his temple

Jesus had a way of showing up at the temple unannounced and go about what was his custom, teaching.
People got a taste of some of his teaching being played out.
He was teaching the Levites how to keep the Temple pure.

He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver; he will purify the Levites and refine them like gold and silver.

I am bringing this up because any well grounded Christian is not going to buy somebody claiming this prophesy for themselves.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by solo1
The present day Illuminati are the ancient Illuminati
same blood lines who have always been our elites
it's always been about blood lines and next in line to the throne
Those from heaven to earth came

Uh, no...:shk:

top topics

join