It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

rea 51 to be made open to public!!!??(hoax)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I dont know if this is legit or not but got from a gaming forum

there is no news about this anywhere and the link is dead

www.gamespot.com...

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- -The White House has just released an official report as to-That they will Have area 51 open publicly to showcase and demonstrate current US technology.This comes at a time when Hostile nations such as Iran parade their current missiles such as the shah-ab and parvaneh which is claimed to be able to hit any target in Israel.Critics argue that this moves comes to Boost morale in the troops and to diminish the decades of conspiracy theories about the base.The Official opening ceremony will be held in November"

"Amidst all of this the conspiracies brewed even more.John Taylor a conspiracy blogger from Minnesota said "This is just to distract us from the real research and development that is going on in the REAL area 51..they can't fool ulike they did with 9/11"

the news was also Updated :

"UPDATE-Again to clarify on our previous report on Area 51-Only PART of the base will be open to public which consists of the the main auditorium and showcase rooms"

CAn any one confirm this cuz this is BIG!
edit:sorry it's a hoax.i didn't really read the whole post

[edit on 31-7-2008 by greenjuice]

[edit on 31-7-2008 by greenjuice]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Well, considering where their "CNN" story link goes to .........

i36.tinypic.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The thread was a hoax, done to 'test' the posters on that bboard to see who actually clicks on links to verify posts. If you read the OP's post on that board, he links this:

www.cnn.com...

...as the story. When you click on it, it leads to a picture telling folks it's a joke.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The real 'good stuff' in the way of research and testing was moved out of Area 51 long ago. If I'm not mistaken there is another facility north of Groom Lake.
But I'm no expert on Area 51.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
The real 'good stuff' in the way of research and testing was moved out of Area 51 long ago. If I'm not mistaken there is another facility north of Groom Lake.
But I'm no expert on Area 51.

Guess your thinkin of the S-4 site? If so, there is no concrete of S-4 existing, althou it's fully possible.

As to the fact about the Groom Lake facility isn't just as active as it's allways been is just a BS statement from the gov. and whoever claims that the activities have been moved elsewhere.
At least the statement doesn't hold up considering all the activity still going on there. If you ask me, whatever they are doing out there, the whole of the Area 51 facilities is more active then ever.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

yeah they shipping out alot of top serect in utah

top topics

join