It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horror as bus passenger beheaded

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cannonfodder

I bet the guy getting stabbed in the neck wishes someone on that bus would have had a handgun to stop the guy from stabbing him in the neck.

I can't imagine the heplessness people must have felt having to see that happen and they couldn't do anything about it. I guess that is just something you have to deal with if you're going to life in Canada.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

It looks like there might be a spelling test or minimum IQ requirement in Canada to save someone from getting stabbed in the neck 40 times and decapitated. Epic fail.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Bus travel in Canada has taken another server blow to safety.

Another attack has occurred this time just North of me.

Wonder if Greyhound will start having security officers on their buses.

Ontario Provincial Police have charged a 28-year-old Manitouwadge, Ont., man in connection with a stabbing on board a Greyhound bus in rural Ontario Sunday, a chilling reminder of the murder of a Winnipeg man on another Greyhound two months ago.

Canada.com

A former resident of my town was on the bus and reports the police put this man on the bus!!

Some media reports have indicated that the suspect had originally been placed on the bus by police. "Let me know if you hear why the police in Wawa put the man on the bus, who ended up stabbing that poor fellow," Daher messaged SooToday.com. "And how did he get that knife past them?"

sootoday.com

new topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join