It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Searching for answers or insight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hello, looking for anyone who might have similar experiences or insight they can share while I'm searching for answers.

Brief overview, I think I either began to lose my mind a few months back or I was awakened to something for some reason.

Seems as if at times I've gotten a flash of insight to what someone's situation might be or into their thoughts. I've had a flash or two into things that have not yet happened and hoping never will (kinda scary). I've felt unseen hands, an unseen presence, hear things that can't be (like in ceiling or wall), smelled scents out of nowhere and a crazy fear of who to trust when it comes to those that are close to me in my life... of the above anomalies, my middle child has shared a few described separately from mine. I've also felt at times I've held some sort of unspoken communication with my sig other and entertained the thoughts of angels and demons in this earthly realm.

I am a Christian. I'm also a recovering addict. I am and have been in counseling. I wonder if it's my past traumas in life (which I'm now dealing with) or damage I may have done to my brain from usage which are causing these illusions OR if in fact, for whatever reason, I have caught a glimpse into what I wasn't able to see before.

Searching for answers or insight.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Can you snap some photos whenever you experience these occurrences?

It would interseting to see what you might potentially capture, just don't forget to post the images.

new topics

join