It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On UFOs and the Coverup

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Ever since WW2, reports of UFOs have been continually dismissed by the government. "They don't exist," we are told. At about the time the famous Warren Report came out, which really tried to cover up the murder of President Kennedy, the Condon Report came out
condon..._report.totallyexplained.com/
The report said there was nothing about the phenomena worth investigating.

Among the most obvious discrepancies frequently noted by critics is the fact that while the Condon Report declared that all UFO reports had prosaic explanations, they simultaneously classified 30 percent of their 56 case studies as "unknown"; this was a higher percentage of unknowns than any previous Air Force UFO study. A few of the cases were judged most puzzling, even after detailed analysis, but Condon made no mention of these instances.

(From above Link)

Well, if that is the case, then why, pray tell, are the files on ET craft/UFOs designated at "Above top Secret?" Because this is most likely the biggest cover up of all time, that's why.
A cover up of the truth that the American Elite have flying saucer, anti-gravity technology that makes the Shuttle look like like an antique, and to place a vast smokescreen on the fact that extraterrestrials are visiting this planet from what I think is the fourth dimension. They are not "demons," "fallen angels," or "Satan."

This whole area is completely taken by disinformation agents, and we of mankind have to keep an open mind on this at all times. The UFO investigation field has been infiltrated big time, make no mistake about it.There are now an average of 150 reports of sightings a day
Say that only 10% of sightings are actually reported, that makes it more like 1500 sightings a day! They can't all be flown by Earth humans. The Elite do have these craft, and use them to further their agenda, but not all UFOs have human pilots. ETs are real, let nobody tell you different. Some are here to help, and some to hinder, but they ARE here.

The "evidence" demanded by skeptics is everywhere on the Internet, all you need do is look for it. People have died for telling what they knew about this. John Lear, a one time member here, tried to tell everyone, but you all know what happened there. Sleeper has told what he knows, to mixed reviews. You will not find saucer pieces because of recovery teams, and the fact that they are extra-dimensional in nature.
I don't know everything about this, and don't pretend to. I have had several encounters, one really close up, and I suffer for it to this day with an enlarged liver that has tested positive for radiation. So take heed, don't approach one unless you are prepared to accept the results, I wish now I hadn't. I know the dis-info agents will jump all over this, go ahead, I already know you will. I am not here to argue the point, just to inform and say what I know to be true.

These "creatures," for lack of a better word, feed off negative energy, I have come to believe.
This is why they are often seen over battlefields, and near strife and fighting. The evidence is so overwhelming that they are real that it is astounding. Research it for yourself...you too will be overwhelmed. A plan exists for a fake alien invasion on this planet. I am certain you have read of Project Blue Beam. See, the real aliens do not have to invade, they are already here.
We have all been sold out, sold down the river, behind our collective backs, to an alien race in 1954. since that time certain people have garnered this alien technology for their own, and they are keeping it for themselves. They plan to leave this planet before the # comes down, by that I mean the coming polar shift. We are to left to ride it out. Watch the underground film, Alternative 3 for the story on this plan, if it is even available anymore.

Gerald Light’s Letter That Eisenhower Met With Extraterrestrials
www.exopolitics.org...

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Yes you are correct...

There has been a massive cover up, for a number of reasons.

At present there is a major task at hand, as most of the public would be unable to handle the truth and total anarchy would result.

There has been many different species, contact earth for many different reasons, which a number of these, have had breeding programs with the peoples of Earth, and have done for the last 6,000 years or so.

There are many hybrids mixing with those of Earth right now as I write...

Many who have bred with those of earth now look similar to humans.

As on Earth, there are the opposites in the universe as well.

Some good some bad as to say, depending on your outlook.

However you can find evidence of this in ancient writings, all over the earth in just about every culture on Earth.

Behind all this there is a reason, and that reason is unknown by most on Earth.

This Universe is only one Program out of many, so many different Universes you can't number them....

The Earth is a Unique Program, it is where the Metamorphosis of the Soul takes place.

The Soul is unknown by humankind as only the Conscious State can be aware of it.

In fact it is very easy to make up a simple device to allow you to both see and study the souls geometric language and workings.

The Soul is a bit like a huge Video Player in that it plays programs, in the form of holographs.

There is a "Matrix Map" on the Underside of The Soul that is used by The Mind that dwells in the Soul, to do many different tasks and it also contains all the drawing formats to produce and play the Holographs.

Some species, Not of Earth are trying to transfer these components to their own species through breeding with us, but they lack the understanding that the Soul is Not part of any species, but is of The Mind which is the observer of all the Programs.

In other words many species are simply the product of a program and have No consciousness but are just biological machines, and have no knowledge at all of those things outside their existence.

Government have treaties with many of these Species, many are of millions of years ahead of us in technology.

I believe that The Truth will come out in the near future, but will come out in such a way that will not panic the population on Earth.

It is a very complicated and delicate business and must be dealt with in an Intelligent manner.

Not all craft produce side effects in humans...

There are many different forms and shapes of craft, some small and some extremely large, in fact some are more than 100 Km in length.

But humankind still have much to learn and experience, before they can accept the truth, that the Universe is absolutely teaming with civilisations.

The greatest oppressor of Humanity is the Economic System but this can't be changed overnight!

New Technology must be introduced first.

This Technology involves understanding of ourselves, the Soul, and how everything works regarding the editing or changing of programs.

Each Soul exists as a complete system, that is attached to a larger Matrix and Each Soul experiences its own Universe or program, it is observing at any one time.

All the Souls are connected by a Matrix or Lattice work of Light.

And every Soul has access to any of the programs and manuals, regarding these systems.

Species in the form of a Holograph only, produced by the Consciousness, have No access to the programs of the Mind and are automatic in their reactions.

Those that have access to the Outer or Greater Mind, can change programs through selection of existing building blocks of programs if they desire.

No matter who tries to suppress True knowledge, is only fighting a loosing battle as The Truth always comes out in the End.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
So, true, I have but one thing to add to your excellent post, and that is that some of the "craft," for lack of a better word, are the species itself, the beings from the craft from their own self. And yes, the truth will come to all of us soon, all we need to do is wait. We of the human race all have certain DNA sequencers built in that are designed to open one at a time when the time is right. Once the correct sequence is opened, accepting them will be easy to do, as will be accepting a lot of other things too which I will not go into here. My trouble seems to be my sequencers have been forced open too early, and have some others, and we are experiencing things that other cannot see, or even believe at this time. Good talking to you, Matrix Traveller!

new topics

join