It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is UNCLE SAM a closet UFOlogist ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

The Intelligence Community worked the Internet for intelligence collection by getting involved with the UFO community, as explained by author Gus Russo, in his article "The REAL X-Files: Is Uncle Same a Closet UFOlogist?"

It is relatively simple to tweak the flypaper by interacting with some of the players (the term "useful idiot" comes to mind) and then remain like a fly on the wall, observing the result.

I wonder how many GOV-SPIES-DisINFO agents are on this board right NOW ? I also wonder how long this has been going on ? Is this something fairly recent ? If it IS recent then it sure took them a long time to figure out how useful boards like this could be to distract and misinform people. I wish there was a way to ferret out those f___ers.

The first part of the LINK is about Edgar Mitchell. Scroll down to read about the Gov-SPIES.

LINK

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Rek2008

Currently, there are 142,698 member accounts spread out throughout the world.

In May 2008, there were 1,229,931 visits from the United States, average time spent: 7:51. If you think of it, there are thousands that spend hours of each day here.

FBI Cyber Division Mission

Coordinate, supervise, and facilitate the FBI's investigation of those federal violations in which the Internet, computer systems, or networks are exploited as the principal instruments or targets of terrorist organizations, foreign government-sponsored intelligence operations, or criminal activity and for which the use of such systems is essential to that activity;

A criteria for becoming on "The List" for the state department is:

The organization’s terrorist activity or terrorism must threaten the security of U.S. nationals or the national security (national defense, foreign relations, or the economic interests) of the United States.

Does ATS threaten national security? If you don't think so, look at all the rebellion, anti-government comments, and full use of the first amendment.

Do some reading on the Patriot Act.

I bet you that they are at least keeping tabs. There are so many visits, over a million a month, mostly from United States, I bet at least 80% of members are from the United States.

The United States Government has interests here.

join