It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Red UFOs on Mountain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

These move in a similar fashion to some of the UFOs that I saw in my sighting four years ago (only they were green, not red like these). Someone in the YouTube comments suggested that they may be "earth lights", but I don't know what those would be.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This is the first time I've seen some that reminded me so strikingly of the ones I saw... Except that this vid lacks the central UFO that mine had. My sighting also took place against a mountain background, but there were no structures at that altitude, certainly no roads. The big central UFO really was BIG (think line of lights, like that of a cigar or saucer shape from the side). It kept the same appearance the whole hour I watched it, all it did was gradually move up the mountain while at least thirty or forty of these smaller things -- like in the vid -- swarmed around it. Spooked me good.
Too bad it was too dark to make out any structure that could've been holding up those floating lights, haha.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Siblin

Hiyah Siblin,

I would have posted before in your thread but I was searching for the old thread with this video in it that was done before on ATS, so you could read it.

Was a great thread, where everyone joined together, skeptics and believers and those in between to work out what these lights might be, but I couldn't find it
I hope someone else can find it and post it here...keep up the good work though!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Oh snot... I looked to see if it had been posted before, but didn't find anything. Sorry for the repeat.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Siblin

No problem Siblin, I couldn't find it either and I'd read the whole thing! I am sure someone will find it for you though
It's a great thread!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
A question comes to mind. Why doesn't the person filming focus on the obviously larger "red ufo's" just out of camera view to the left? It seems like if they would have really been interested in what they were, then they could see a clearer image of the "red ufos" by looking to the left.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
From what I gathered from the YouTube comments, those bigger lights aren't UFOs, they're a building used by the military.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tha Joker
A question comes to mind. Why doesn't the person filming focus on the obviously larger "red ufo's" just out of camera view to the left? It seems like if they would have really been interested in what they were, then they could see a clearer image of the "red ufos" by looking to the left.

houses, bro.... houses.

-

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Oh my bad. Thanks for clearing that one up.
I'd be interested in the original thread if anyone can find it.

[edit on 7/29/08 by Tha Joker]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
i thought the general consensus on this one , was it was fires burning on the mountain side? or theirs a dirt bike track in that location cant remember which

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
well she sure sounds like somebody from chatsworth.

WOnder if she noticed that the "ufos" on the mountain were actually cars traveling along one of the fire roads. notice how they suddenly glow when they turn towards the camera coming down the road. Headlights they be. they are red because her camera is very red biased for some reason. the bright lights in the background on the left are sodium pressure bulbs. they're supposed to be yellowish orange, not red. her cameras color is all messed up.

also there are no military bases around chatsworth (chatsworth is part of 'the valley' of Los angeles.), so that bit was made up too. The nearest would be all of the stuff down by 29 palms. or point henume/ point magu. both are over 20 miles away at least.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
umm...yeah. that "ufo" flying is a plane.

notice it pops up over the hill. It's a plane coming towards the camera. big wonder that the person never noticed all of the planes flying over her house all day and half into the night that look exactly like the one she is filming and passing of as a UFO when she is directly over the flight path for burbank airport!!!!!!!! Were talking 737's every 10 minutes all day. She never noticed them before...really?

Debunked.

She should lay off the meth...seriously, they talk like that when they get older. And, strangely a lot of em are found in chatsworth. funny, or sad. (referring to the ladies voice on the video)

wait!!!!! now I know that voice. this same person who recorded this video also mistakes an obvious police helicopter hovering 500 feet over the 118 freeway as a ufo on another video. I commented on her drug addled babbling then too.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by BASSPLYR]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is this that original thread? Many videos seem to be discussed as the pages go on, possibly this one as well. A lot of the vid links are now broken though.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Wow.....how pointless.

First, every light in the video appears to be "red"....an affect of the time of day and the camera.

Second, as so obviously noted above, the almost motionless light in the sky is an airplane traveling directly to/from the point of view.

Third, as you watch the video the lights against the mountain are following one another in a predictable and noticeable pattern down the the mountain side.....you see as they come down, turn a corner, continue on, turn another corner, etc.

Are people this dumb or just trying to pull our collective leg?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Take it easy -- I can see it now!

What once was "oooo" has turned to "uuuuugh." Figures.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
nobody noticed the road the lights were traveling on except the last poster.

The lady in the video is obviously on something if she thinks those were UFO. like I said this is chatsworh. the mountain in the background is the san bernedino mountains in the west valley area of the san fernando valley in the city of los angeles. Right next o receda and woodland hills, and calabasas, and encino and van nuys and north hollywood. ain't no UFO, it's a plane on approach to either burbank airport or the even closer van nuys airport.

Pay attention to how the lady talks on the video...it's classic meth head talk. the lady's a burn out living in chatsworth. although from the footage it looks like she is closer to the boarder of chatsworth near porter ranch. like near the topanga canyon offramp on the 118 freeway. not to be confused with the real topanga canyon which has it's own offramp on the 101 freeway about 10 miles away

join