It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I deny ignorance?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I've been reading a lot of threads based on seeing energy and exercising the 3rd eye, I have only tried meditating a couple of times but after I do I always see the world differently ( I feel everything has some sort of life). I have read about trying to use the imagination to favor my world. However with no one I can relate to on these subject, so I've decided to start this thread.
Lately I have been getting continuous thoughts inside my head I am learning to control it. Sometimes when communicating with people I feel like I can distinguish what their thinking. The truth is I feel like I'm different then anyone else I communicate with. Religious leaders (some without knowing who I am) have picked me out of crowds and have said God has something for me to do. So my question is how do I exercise my gifts? How can I learn to see energy all the time and make the laws of attraction work for me? Can someone explain?
BTW I have never been abducted or seen a UFO, but I once had a dream when I was little with attempt of communication between them and my mother. It was a message that was written on my arm. I also remember the message started with the words 'Bodo Bodo', I also had white spots all over my arm. When I read threads I can sometimes feel like users are talking to me (indirectly). I also remember when I was kid I used to see things before it happen and remember them like if it were a dream I had.

Can anyone please help me? I want to learn how to deny ignorance

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Solo954 wrote

I also remember when I was kid I used to see things before it happen

The ability to tune into that which is going to happen or to hear what is going to be said before it is said
Is a state of awareness that is you tuning into the flow

Kind of like a knowing with out knowing how you know ...

Some call it the sixth sense

And some people have clearer sixth sense then others

Some use dreams to receive their messages and others use a trusted interpretator ( inner guide)
Some people can receive and translate it direct and instantly know ..that which is about to happen just before it happens

It is like receiving an image and acting upon it
Well that is before the mind gets a hold of it and covers the message up with it's own interpretation or self doubt

Solo954..what do you mean by "deny ignorance"

if you mean that you feel you need to wake up to your own ignorance

then maybe you can start off by looking at what you believe in ?
and also what you believe yourself to be ?

the road is long >>> when seeking to find oneself

enjoy ....

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
do your research and be yourself.
Question everyone.

There is no absolute truth.

Keep meditating and ask yourself the questions you want to find the answers to.

The truth is already inside of you. You have to unlock it.

you aren't so different from everyone else man, I know exactly where you are coming from. Keep your head up and spread the love.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
solo954,

I just did a 20 year believe everything in your mind trip. I married the same woman, I made myself believe everything I did was from a past life. It was scary because somethings I thought based on my past life were the truth. You must go toward schizophrenia, there's nothing wrong with delusion. You must learn to control your mind. Your mind is very powerful.

I have those delusions of grandeur, I'm at the fore front of every event. As long as I can differentiate between reality and my subconcious I'm o.k.. The last 20 years I was delusional, which means I acted out my subconcious. Some pluses ,some minuses but to free the mind and get to that next level of conscience.

The use of your education is enlivening, problems don't exist when you solve them. You feel that ignorant mentality because you don't have the answer. Try to be more educated than everyone on the planet and you'll be surprised that feeling will go away. You will be more freer in the mind and then if you really have some extroadinary power you will be able to use it to help yourself or others.

When I was delusional I notice my belief of an exact past life may have been true. I did some of the things that were positive but shyed away from alot because it was frighteningly true. So don't be so down if you don't use your full potential, it probably would freighten even you.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Denying ignorance is listening to and considering all possibilities... because everything is possible... and like that one guy said, if you really wish for truth, you've gotta be willing to accept feeling or seeming a bit delusional. Normal is only a state. Ignorance lies in that state, as well. Sorry, most people, but it's true! Normality is ignorance for comfort's sake.

I personally think normality IS insanity, and clinically insane people are in a permanent subconscious to conscious rebellion. Insanity could be quite fun if people weren't always trying to subdue it so it doesn't get it the way of their mostly unimportant crap that they do every day.

Quite a few people at various times have said to me that I was weird, creepy, unstable.

The funny thing is that, now, I look at them and think just as much of them.

I understand why they are that way, but being so narrow minded and asleep seems weird to me now at this point.

So what is weird? What is inappropriate? As long as you aren't hurting anyone, who really cares how bizarre and socially inept you get? We all know who really cares.... but I'm just saying, it's all totally subjective. It is YOURS. Do with it what you will.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by dunwichwitch]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
It's nothing that hard, just be skeptical about everything. Things you believe in and things you don't.

Don't rely on black and white morality.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I'm not sure why anyone would want to deny ignorance when you literally take the meanings of both words "deny ignorance" Deny: to state that (something declared or believed to be true) is not true. Ignorance: the state or fact of being ignorant; lack of knowledge, learning, information, etc.

To deny ignorance I suppose you first have to admit that you are ignorant, then deny that it is true.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
One thing that I would say to never do, is to say that you "refuse to believe it".
I knew a man that said that all the time. needless to say he was often the butt of many jokes, and many apologies.
Just realise that nobody knows everything. Even the top physisist cant tell you why something does it's thing, only how it does it. And rember that there have been times that even the scientific community has been wrong.
That along with the possability that the government may be hiding information from you. Means that the only way that you can deny ignorance, is to seek out knowledge for yourself.
Isnt that the trick to it all, "seek and you shal find"?
That way you will at least have the comfort of knowing that you dont just take things at face value. Then meditate on the things you have found.
Realizing that everything you have taken in is somebody elses knowledge or oppinion.
Denying ignorance can only come from the self gratifacation of taking all available information and figuring it out for yourself.
At least thats how I feel. Maby I too am wrong. It does happin.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Solo954

You wanna deny ignorance hey? Well everything is a possibility, you should always be open to what people have to say about something while keeping what you know to be true in mind. Dont dis someone because you think their ideas are BS, look at what someone has to say before judging.
Question everything, if someone starts ranting about something do a little googling and research into what they are saying before posting.

Just my 2c.

-fm

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I must say after carefully reading everyones post and after further researching of my belief. I want to thank everyone who replied to my thread, I now know where I stand and where I must go. Thanks everyone

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The answer to that is simple. Do what everyone else does. Pretend you are smart and make up a bunch of crap then the people that are less intelligent than you will believe and think you are a genius!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Alarmist2012
To deny ignorance I suppose you first have to admit that you are ignorant, then deny that it is true.

An interesting observation; I had noticed that too. It fits in with a little theory of mine, that the most powerful 'slogans' are those that, depending on mindset, are double-edge swords.

To the original poster: you asked how to "exercise your gifts". Well, that is of course up to you. I'd recommend keeping in mind, though, that every moment, every situation you're in, every chance you have to act, is unique in itself -- and you're always exactly right there, in that moment. Don't live only in the 'future' or focus blindly only on where your gifts would lead you (that true for everyone, and for idealogy, too). Find a balanced approach, where you can act as you find exactly right in the moment, in concordance with the 'destiny direction' your gifts intuit, without sacrificing either for the other.

join