It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I-Team: New UFO Mystery Surfaces

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I-Team: New UFO Mystery Surfaces

www.lasvegasnow.com

A large object with a turquoise hue plummeted out of the sky earlier this summer and plowed into the earth south of Las Vegas near Needles, California.

Eyewitnesses say this was no meteorite, especially since a bunch of helicopters came looking for it and then hauled it away.

The object was seen in the early morning hours of May 14. It appeared to crash into the ground just west of the Colorado River. And that's when things got interesting for residents of the area.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I've been on this one for a while now. They just broke this story, I was hoping they would wait till after I got my FOIA requests

www.lasvegasnow.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Ok, I have e-mailed George Knapp to try an get a few details about the circumstances. But nearly everything they know is in the article, we have to wait until either their foia requests are put through or mine which ever gets here first. Any info anyone has would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Wishing you much success on your procurement of information.

I personally am interested in seeing how this all pans out and what further developments occur from it.. So keep us apprised please.

Johnny

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Wow interesting story. Ill be keeping tabs good find star for you

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Flagged and subscribed.

This is sure as hell going to be interesting to follow. That the house boat guy cannot be found is a bit worrying though. Hope he just moved out for a while and has not gone for a 'permanent interview in facilities unknown' for witnessing it and then talking.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Wow, can't wait to see what happens with this one, tell us if George gets back to you with anything.

Finally a new case for investigators to salivate over!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Excellent!
I will be waiting for your investigation to come to full fruition.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Nice Find!

Waiting anxiously...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
They have pictures here of a similar event from 10 or so years ago, I imagine this it was this looked like too:

Earthfiles.com

Very exciting!

[edit on 29/7/2008 by GrooveCat]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Ok, I just got a call from a buddy at Nellis. He said that my requests would get denied due to the nature of the incident if there's no pressure other than me and George Knapp. If you guys want to help I would appreciate you making requests of flight logs or FAA radar data as this will be our best bet to open the doors to a real investigation. Some of you know like I do how important it is to catch this as soon as it breaks. HELP ME KEEP THE PRESSURE ON THIS ISSUE!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Not sure there is much I can do to help, but keeping my fingers crossed for you, and will be very interested to see what you get!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
if I was a US citizen i would be putting in freedom of information requests for sure.

I guess thats what this thread needs-loads of people from the US to lay some FOI requests on the Airforce doorstep.

Will follow this very closely indeed. Weird that how a few years before though a similar colour / shaped craft / object was seen.

Flight test of human 'ufo'?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
i am really eager to learn more about it
how can i help you?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Im not a US citizen either. You can only make foia requests on things that have no classification or are declassified. Im not the only one on my team however, so this should be pretty easy.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by orange-light
i am really eager to learn more about it
how can i help you?

Call the FAA and get logs for the entire week in which the incident took place. call Nellie AFB and request radar data as well. Youll likely get a response only from the FAA. Thatnks for the help.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Sounds really interesting, I wish something like this would happen close to me. I would be there in minutes with my camera hiding and taking pictures. It's most likely a secret prototype or something, having the crane there in such a short time meant they were well prepared for such an incident.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I doubt if you will get anywhere.. if the militairy was there that quick.. obviously they were tracking it.. so it must be ours.. if its still in the test stages... you wont find out anything...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrooveCat
They have pictures here of a similar event from 10 or so years ago, I imagine this it was this looked like too:

Earthfiles.com

Very exciting!

[edit on 29/7/2008 by GrooveCat]

I saw an object that looked like the one from the link around May. It was traveling at a high rate of speed NE towards SE accross the sky. It skipped once on the atmosphere and when it went to skip again it exploded like a water drop. The object remained the same color when it came apart.

Strange to hear about another blue/green object around the same time. This happened around 3 am on a graveyard shift. I'm in Southern AZ.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by divideby3]

[edit on 29-7-2008 by divideby3]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
swweeeet! I hope they find bob the boat guy!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join