Originally posted by Swingarm
1) That explaination is outside the scope of this discussion, but has alot to do with the calculated break down of the family due to the feminist
homosexual agenda perpatrated by the NWO globilists.
2) agreed ?
3) define ahead ?
4) Interesting, control is at the root of the first point you bring up.
5) Society needs to get a clue. Today people seem confused and frieghtened by the opposite sex. Roles have been perverted under the ruse of
[edit on 29-7-2008 by Swingarm]
1. feminist homosexual agenda by the NWO, where do you get this stuff? wow, thats all i can say
2. agreed? uh yeah my stateement was about variance
3. ahead as in people treated as equal, we are still stuck in prejudices re race, color, sexual orientation, gender, class, etc are you an educated
4. the statement was made from frustration not fact of what I would do, hence it being a statement
5. roles have been perverted?
what is your idea of roles? women should bear children and keep house and men should work and bring the pay home
the whole leave it to beaver syndrome is what made this country so conservative and uppity
freedom meaning the state of being free or at liberty rather than in confinement or under physical restraint
we are all free even unto the whole world to have the right to live and choice of what decisions we need to make
i was just responding to the fact that he was saying a man cannot become a woman and a woman cannot become a man
says who? by definition?
–noun 1. a person bearing an X and Y chromosome pair in the cell nuclei and normally having a penis, scrotum, and testicles, and developing hair on
the face at adolescence; a boy or man.
2. an organism of the sex or sexual phase that normally produces a sperm cell or male gamete.
3. Botany. a staminate plant.
–adjective 4. of, pertaining to, or being a male animal or plant.
5. pertaining to or characteristic of a male person; masculine: a male voice.
6. composed of males: a male choir.
1. a person bearing two X chromosomes in the cell nuclei and normally having a vagina, a uterus and ovaries, and developing at puberty a relatively
rounded body and enlarged breasts, and retaining a beardless face; a girl or woman.
2. an organism of the sex or sexual phase that normally produces egg cells.
3. Botany. a pistillate plant.
–adjective 4. of, pertaining to, or being a female animal or plant.
5. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a female person; feminine: female suffrage; female charm.
6. composed of females: a female readership
to me its just frustrating that in this day and age, their is still so much anti-gay and anti-gender variant people out here people who claim to love
this country and freedom yet set boundries on others who they deem need to be placed
that thinking is just ridiculous to me
i see the hardships my gay and trans friends go through and its heartbreaking, dont you think if they had a choice they'd make it?
i mean c'mon, who really would want to go through all the misery and ridicule on purpose?
they are no different than you or I, its like the whole race issue again but a different subject
cause their skin isnt white? cause they are attracted to the same sex?
[edit on 29-7-2008 by MurderCityDevil]