It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Punisher : War Zone Movie Trailer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Punisher : War Zone Movie Trailer

Punisher : War Zone, or Punisher 2, but there's no Thomas Jane this time around.

I sure it doesn't screw up the movie theme like Batman did when Michael Keaton left.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I know the guy who wrote and directed the first one (Jonathan Hensleigh).

I actually watched him write the whole movie from start to finish. He came into my bar every night and sat down right in front of me and would drink Martini's and write away. I never saw the film.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
kleverone, who on Earth didn't you see it?

Thomas Jane is the Punisher, he did it right.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
kleverone, who on Earth didn't you see it?

I haven't found the time.

Thomas Jane is the Punisher, he did it right.

I heard he did a great job. He was actually the second choice. The John originally wanted Clive Owen but said he wanted way too much cheddar to do it, Hence Mr. Jane.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by kleverone]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Oh I despise when they make sequels without the orignial characters!! I always stop and think - if the original actors didn't want to be in the sequel - perhaps they know its not gonna be good and thats why the turned it down? I don't know, I won't pretend to know the Actors Motives.

I liked Punnisher a lot, I thought it was a great movie. I hope the second one will be great also; despite the change in face.

I never thought that changing faces affected the James Bond series too much, of course people were sad wht Roger Moore & Sean Connery were no longer there....However, they're still making movies (with different peoples) and calling it the same stuff....But not every movie is James Bond material.

Hmm we shall see....

- Carrot

PS. Klev is that you're work outfit?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Carrot, I know well what you mean. Changing actors just ruins the continuity for anyone who enjoys the movie like they should.

I went and saw "The Dark Knight" tonight, and the character "Rachel Dawes" was a different actress from "Batman Begins" and I was so disappointed in that.

I'm hoping the new main actor portraying Frank Castle does not ruin it for the Punisher : War Zone movie. I'll be
if it does.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot
PS. Klev is that you're work outfit?

Yes it is.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The new punisher is the soldier Titus from the series "ROME" ?

[edit on 8-8-2008 by dracodie]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
From what I have seen and read, this is no sequel. They are relaunching the the series a la Hulk. The reason is because of Thomas Jane deciding to walk off the set.

the new trailer on yahoo movies shows Jigsaw in it and it look really violent. More so than Shot'em up

movies.yahoo.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
If you want to see the kind of blood, guts, and gore. Check out out this trailer from SDCC.

movies.ign.com...

new topics

top topics

join