It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Gravity Works by Maurice Cotterell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Maurice finally released his new paper on how gravity really works, today on his web page:
Gravity

It is a very good read, with sound scientific prinicples expanded in a logical way that makes sense. His helical EM radiation theory of gravity makes sense in light of what Viktor Schauberger wrote about and developed from 1938 to the mid-60's

Nature is my teacher

If you watch the video carefully, you'll notice the same helical vortex pattern found in nature and water. I love the tie in with water, as it is the first element mentioned in the very first chapter of the Bible. Like a hint.

V.S.'s lifes work goes hand in glove with Maurice's new work, and clearly spells out the reason why this works naturally. No fancy ET devices, just simple straight foward natural technology you can make in your garage or kitchen sink!!

It is time to get off the treadmill of bad science and move back to our roots for the clear and logical answers to life in this reality.

edit: Sorry about those links. I think I got them now.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by GriffinRD]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
But, his name isn't Einstein so nobody will believe him.

It's a shame.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
URL not valid on either of them, could you post a brief recap? something needs to be done about the current theory on gravity, doesn't add up.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectroMagnetic Multivers
URL not valid on either of them, could you post a brief recap? something needs to be done about the current theory on gravity, doesn't add up.

The works speaks better for itself than I ever could. And Maurice agrees with you there.
, also he told me that he tried to get the English Institute of Physics to publish his work, but they told him there was not enough math for peer review. This is a dogmatic paradigm trap. Catch 22. If you reduce some of the simplest, natural side effects of this physical world into a theory, it does not lend itself to redefining through math or often testing. It is the manmade nature of the devices we use to emprically prove something as "real"

Another fellow of interest, working on a parallel line to Cotterell, only the macro-electro aspect of this Torsionally harmonic wave, is John Bedini. Bedini, like Tesla both have uncovered this wave which precedes the EM pulse of standard electro-mechanical devices, but both find it a complete mystery which defies testing, and thus no "main-stream" scientist can technically prove that it exists. They can see that it exists, (It killed the switchman Tesla used to turn on one of his DC devices) and they warn about it, but none see the bigger picture of it.

Unfortunately, most of these guys are just a bit to jaded to speak with each other ,and to busy to read each others work.

Bedini's warning

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I've tried editing my post 5 times and it won't take. So I'll repost the links here:

Gravity by Maurice Cotterell

Google Video Link

If that link does not work you can google "nature is my teacher" and see it many other places.

top topics

join