It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Steve Fossett fake his own death?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Did Steve Fossett fake his own death?

www.newsoftheworld.co.uk

ROUND-THE-WORLD flying ace Steve Fossett may have FAKED his own death in the mystery plane crash that left NO WRECKAGE and NO BODY.

This is the sensational theory of a US air force officer on the month-long search for Fossett AND crack insurance investigators who are convinced this legend of the skies may still be ALIVE.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I know it is just a News of the World story which has a tabloid ring to it, but it is interesting reading nonetheless, especially as I have heard and read several different takes on the Steve Fossett incident and listened to Ed Dames (remote viewer guy sometimes on coast 2 coast) who claims to know where his plane and body is but can't reach them until the snow mounts. I'll be interested to see how this pans out.

www.newsoftheworld.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2008-7-28 by primamateria]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Yeah I thought about that myself.
But no reasons for doing it, I cant seem to think why he would want to.
And also it seems in that area MANY planes have gone missing over the last 50 odd years and not all of them have ever been found.
This could be due to the remoteness of the area.
(highly unlikely with the satellite technology we have we could take a HD pic of a flea on a rats butt)
Or it could be like the many other people over the years who have disappeared without a trace, never to be found again.
en.wikipedia.org...
With a man worth this much money, how could murder not even be considered?
Who stands to profit from his death?
The guy was a billionaire.He doesn't need to do this to get 25 million pounds insurance.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by The_Devil]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I am not sure about this either. Similar events like this happened in the past in case of missing person. How long would it really take for someone who is missing to be declared legally dead? What is the basis?

As with this case, around six months, his wife petitioned him to be declared legally dead. Each person has his own reason and belief.

In most cases of missing persons, most of the relatives would not want their loved ones to be declared dead as they still have hopes of seeing them again.

With Steve Fosset's case, do you think six months is quite early for him to be declared legally dead?

[edit on 28-7-2008 by searching_for_truth]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I'm sure Fossett and Elvis are both laughing at reading this thread, while sipping on a drink, on some beach of some isolated Pacific Island.....

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
An existing News Thread on this topic can be found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add comments and opinions there.

Closed.

top topics

join