It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Predict Alien/Ufo/Space Themed Toys Will Be Hot This Christmas.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I also believe we will see an increase in Alien/ufo references in TV commercials in the months to come. I might be wrong.... but if I'm not.....

Remember Ms Smartypants told you so.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

Right behind Batman and Ironman! With a new Star Trek movie coming out, and Dr Who being so popular now, I would imagine flying saucers and the like would sell extremely well.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I assume you think this because you believe disclosure is not far off...?
If so, could it be that we should be paying close attention to these toys, games etc? Maybe they will resemble what is really out there?

I´m guessing they don´t look like Buzz Lightyear.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
LOL

They are already popular and out every year there is more and more alien and spaceship ufo type stuff, Heck even when I was a kid back in the 70's I wanted the Klingon bird of prey model and the Space 1999 Eagle loads of fun I even blew up my Capt Kirk and Spock Dolls with fireworks

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

okay okay point taken I guess what I meant was expect to see it ramped up to a noticeable level. And if I were orchestrating disclosure I'd especially want to start indoctrinating them young via there toys.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hey, I'll buy anything UFO/Alien related

I have a Green Alien Head Antenna ball and a sticker of an alien
flashing the "V" Peace Sign on the back of my truck window.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsSmartypants
reply to post by SLAYER69

okay okay point taken I guess what I meant was expect to see it ramped up to a noticeable level. And if I were orchestrating disclosure I'd especially want to start indoctrinating them young via there toys.

True that.
I dont however believe it's just the toys though
I mean look at all the recent video games and tv cartoon shows and movies all aimed at kids with the Alien theme to them
I feel that your right they are slowly gearing up to disclosure

[edit on 27-7-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
On one of those UFO shows about Roswell and the yearly celebration the guy said that one of his biggest 'toy' sales was the full, life-size Roswell/EBE alien doll.

He looked puzzled and said he wasn't sure why.

Makes you wonder what people are doing with these dolls.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
On one of those UFO shows about Roswell and the yearly celebration the guy said that one of his biggest 'toy' sales was the full, livesize Roswell/EBE alien doll.

He looked puzzled and said he wasn't sure why.

Makes you wonder what people are doing with these dolls.

Hmmm. It sure does make you wonder

Well, im sure they are just sticking their alien buddies in their passenger seat for the HOV lane....right?

[edit on 7/27/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

That's funny, but, um, I was thinking alien encounter recreation, scare your friends, or maybe dweebs who had full-on Roswell collection rooms.

But that would cause some glances sitting on the toddler seat strapped in on a Monday morning commute.

join