It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Locating Osama Bin Laden

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by clg79

These men have intergenerational training. Father to son, father to son and live by the Koran day and night. They believe themselves rewarded for killing people by Allah in the end of things.

Give me a break Osama’s family is Rich and into construction.

He was a spoiled rich kid that wanted attention when he joined the mujahedeen and fought the Russians in the 80's he loves being idolized and just wants attention. And the weak minded fools just follow him around and blow themselves up in the name of Allah or die in a firefight they have been brain washed by a perverted version of Islam and ruining its name and reputation around the world.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
It would be nice if the topic stayed at hand rather then go off into the deep end.

I get the "Idea' that majority of people here all found out 911 was done by the government. I understand this concept and accept your opinions of that day it happened.

What I'm saying is that Bin Laden is still alive. I'm claiming things about him that seem to connect.

I'm not here to bash those who believe or disbelieve that he is still alive. I'm assuming the title of this thread would show that? This topic got thrown into skunk works because one of the admins believed that this would be a drawn out conversation concerning conspiracies and 911.

All I'm doing is pointing to where he might be. Which I understand has been done before.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The M16 group agrees with this OP.

worldnetdaily.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Which Bin Laden are you talking about? Is it the one with the long and skinny nose, or the one that has the short and fat nose?

Is it the Bin Laden who cannot wear jewelry due to the Islamic prohibition against jewelry, or is it the Bin Laden seen wearing the gold chain necklace and wedding ring (on his LEFT ring finger, no less)?

Which one of those Bin Ladens have you located?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join