It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My own encounter with a Black Eyed Kid

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
ive read through this thread, and many of the others linked, people have asked questions like 'why would they need to be invited in?' but i have not seen anyone ask 'why children'

so thats my question and something which dos'nt make sense to me.

why do they appear as children?

surely it would make more sense for them to appear as gas meter readers. 'hi i am here to read the gas meter, will you let me in? .......'

seriously why do people think they only appear as children? or do they appear as adults to?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform
ive read through this thread, and many of the others linked, people have asked questions like 'why would they need to be invited in?' but i have not seen anyone ask 'why children'

so thats my question and something which dos'nt make sense to me.

why do they appear as children?

surely it would make more sense for them to appear as gas meter readers. 'hi i am here to read the gas meter, will you let me in? .......'

seriously why do people think they only appear as children? or do they appear as adults to?

because children garner more trust. with an adult, if their uniform looks wrong, people notice. if their story doesn't sound right, people notice, if they seem odd, people notice, and noone is going to let a noticeably strange adult into their home. Children, on the other hand....well, kids are harmless...they can be easily subdued, if they prove unstable, right?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

The problem is they are appearing as teenagers. Most people don't trust teenagers and do not let them in, offering to make the call themselves. The only time it may work is if the person has teenaged kids at home and is used to them.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Some more stories on black eyed ppl:
www.rense.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Your story does sound freeky, Did you have a flashlight you could have used to shine down the hallway for the light switches so you wouldn't freek out in the dark?
I read a similar story but the security guy worked in some water treatment plant, he worked in a well lit office, and like you had to walk down a long dark hallway to the vending machine. He saw a black/dark humanoid(?) void in that hallway coming towards him and he freeked out and ran into his office and hid under his desk(if I remember correctly) untill daylight. He quit and never returned.
Edit: I found the story, sorry to change subjects www.ghostvillage.com...

Heres on BEK paranormal.about.com...
[edit on 27-7-2008 by 38181]

[edit on 27-7-2008 by 38181]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I joined ATS a few weeks ago and until now I've only been reading the posts and haven't responded myself. However, I feel like I have a little something to add to this thread.

First off, I regularly see "UFO's", but the ones I see are simply balls of light and not metallic looking ships. I've seen them high in the sky and as close as a couple of inches from me. I never had any encounters until I met an old man who claimed to be a contactee and also claimed to be able to show them to me. I was definitely skeptical but curious nonetheless. To make things short, he was able to show me some lights that interacted with each other and pulsated, etc. The part that relates to this post, though, is that he claimed the aliens looked just like humans but that their eyes were completely black. I've never seen them myself, so I can't be sure. Just felt like it added to the post. Also, I got the impression these were adult looking beings and not just kids.

Another weird aspect is in regards to the original BEK story linked to. I'm from the same town (and that's also where my events took place) that the author's friend, Chad, was from. Doubt there's any link, but I found it interesting. So has anybody else heard of human looking aliens with black eyes?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
i was and still am sceptical of BEK's but less so than i was hours ago.
its proberbly unrelated but i have been thinking back to something that happened to me when i was a kid, but i did'nt see black eyes(but thats because i did'nt look), i just instantly knew to run. and did get that fight or flight feeling.

it's strange because there alot of things you forget about untill something spark's of the memory of it, or maybe it is unrelated to this but because of this thread im now wondering if it could of been something simular. in one of the dream threads i listed all the weird dreams i remembered, within the next few days i started to remember more dreams i could of listed, but it took things people had said to respark the memory of the dreams.

its like when something scary happens or frightning you slip to the back of your head and forget, then someone says something years later and boom right back to the front it comes.

the link above to the story with the boy on the bicycle is what reminded me. i aint going to mention the story, it aint much really but it does make you wonder. i did think i was going to die and did'nt even hang around to look them in the face. at the time i put it down to older kids trying to bully me, but thinking about it they did seem rather keen to stop me but without really trying. if they really tried they could of got me easily, they just seemed more keen on getting me to stop without touching me.

i feel stupid even saying anything, it proberbly was just bullies.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Yes, you see some really weird things on the night shift when you're a security guard.I don't doubt your story for a moment.
I always work the graveyard shift.

I drove a roving patrol in an very exclusive gated community in southern Calif.with 17 miles of roads.There were usually two vehicles, but one was in the shop ,so two of us were in one vehicle.
We were patroling one area of town homes about 1 am on a Saturday listening to Coasttocoast AM.WE came around a curve and there standing on the corner under a street light was a very pale young man about 6 foot tall, very skinny with short blond hair.He was wearing a white leotard and tights,a pink lace tutu and silver platform knee high lace up boots(like KISS wore).

We slowly cruised past him, not saying a word.Since I was driving he was on the passenger side,so I didn't get as good a view as my partner did.As we drove on around a curve and up a short hill, I remarked,"Damn that was the strangest person I have ever seen."

My partner remarked,"which one?" I said,"there was two?"

He looked at me and said,"you didn't see the female Goth midget all dressed in black with short flaming red hair, sitting on the curb ,talking on a cell phone? She had a ring in her ear and a ring in her nose with a big silver chain attached to both of them."

I looked at him and said,"you got to be kidding?I didn't see her,I'm going back to look." So we got to the end of the road ,I made a left , we had just driven around the block in less than four minutes.

I went down the road,made another left which took us right back to where we had seen them, And they were gone.The corner they had been on was a culdesac.There had been no other vehicles on the road or we would have seen them.There were no lights on in any of the houses near by.They had just disappeared into the night.

We looked at each other and both of us just burst out laughing.This actually was just a normal night in this gated community,because there was so many Hollywood entertainment types living here, you could almost expect anything.But it was weird to see.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by calcoastseeker]

[edit on 27-7-2008 by calcoastseeker]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by When the Spaceship Lands

Pretty creepy experience. When I read this story I thought, no way I would let him or that being in. But what if there are children in despair and need help and because of your incident it would be hard/er to trust that their problem is real or fake. I know one thing I would think twice before helping. I would call the cops.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by YuckFou
And what, may I ask were you smoking that night? This is in my opinion a good story, but it is just that a story. There is an area on this site dedicated to FICTION.

well if ya notice no where in the thread did it say he has proof.. he was relating an experience... and skepticism is welcome im sure... but calling him out and saying theres a place to write fiction is a littlle condescending

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by YuckFou

Well, if Godzilla attacked you every night, it wouldn't be such a pie job now would it

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
bs bs bs

why do you folks wanna lie....all u newbies seem 2 like the points or somethin...

if u get 1 million ats point ...u still cant buy a car...so whats the point

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by redseal
bs bs bs

why do you folks wanna lie....all u newbies seem 2 like the points or somethin...

if u get 1 million ats point ...u still cant buy a car...so whats the point

Oh man my first inclination when I'm attacked by someone who would be such an easy target to take apart is to get snarky, condescending, and caustic. But, even though I haven't been posting here too long, I've been reading long enough to know that civilty in discourse is the law of the land. So out of respect for the board and the people who post here, I'll behave.

So listen, you can believe it happened or not. I was relating an experience I had, in part because I thought people might find it interesting and in part because I just had this perverse urge to really scare the heck out of myself again by remembering it now from the relative safety of years and miles passed. When you've had something freak you out as badly as that freaked me out, sometimes you just wanna do that.

I don't really understand how the points work around here, because I've been more interested in the content and in the interactions I can have here than with board mechanics. If I stick around long enough I'm sure the logistics will become second nature to me.

The thing is, I just wanted to share an anecdote about a thing I experienced. And although I don't think Black Eyed Kids are the number one problem facing our nation, I do think it's a little bit spooky how many accounts there are out there of people who have had similar experiences. Just wanted to add my voice to that particular choir.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Why couldn't they turn into quite school girls, or ladies. I reckon that would of worked better than a boy late at night.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I read a thread the other day about someone claiming that a girl came into his shop or something to put up some flyers.The guy told her no.When he looked at her eyes. He said they wered black. Mmmmmmm?????

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by When the Spaceship Lands

My advise to you is.....

If you have a fantastic experience to share with us, the use of literary talent will immediately get your story called "fiction."

I still think it was a great post

[edit on 27-7-2008 by wrathchild]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nahsik

I agree. It seems like if the thing is not human, taking a younger female form would be the least suspicious and the most likely to allow it to get permission to enter an area.

It's interesting how this sounds like a supposed chareristic of vampires, that they can't come into a dwelling unless invited in. Maybe the BEKs were mistaken for vampires. It seems there is alot of muddling when you get into discussions about the "darker" entities.

(not a reply to nahsik)
And I do think it's really stupid to come to someone's encounter story and post "Fake". I have written some myself and posted them on here. You are taking something really personal and sharing it indiscriminately with the world.

If you don't want to believe it, that's fine, but when not ask questions to try and clarify the things you have issue with.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Could of been some freek kid hiding from bullies, or a alien hybride. I guess you'll never know. I hope he wan't just a little kid with some illness needing real help. I'd feel bad.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Or it could have been an eyeball hemorrhage. The kid could have been injured. You should have called the cops and told the kid to wait.

Grow a pair.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Amazing.... is goes to show to expect the unexpected

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join