It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia slams Bush for linking Nazi and Soviet evils.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

news.yahoo.com

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia said on Saturday that U.S. President George W. Bush had insulted veterans of World War Two by equating the evils of Soviet communism with Nazi fascism.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
You kidding me?These reports are getting more idiotic as i read them coming from Russia.What is the problem they are having today's society over there?They blame everything on the US from the missile shield to global warming.They are living in a fantasy world.

news.yahoo.com

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
i agree it is getting old but what they are doing is no different then what we are doing. We blame terrorists for everything to keep people going on this sick agenda. Same with Russia they are using us as the tool though.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Your one to talk Mr. Bush...

As I recall your grandfather was a prominent Nazi-appeaser himself:

www.guardian.co.uk...
www.foxnews.com...

Good ol' Prescott Bush, the man who funded Hitler and his financiers in Germany.

When is this idiot going to stop contradicting himself and talking hypocritical garbage?

America is fast turning to a model Nazi Germany, with Fuhrer Bush at the helm and he has the nerve to point out Russia's past evils?

Take a look at your own backyard:
"It's just a god-damned piece of paper!" is how he described the constitution, he walked all over the liberties guaranteed to US citizens by the constitution like a door mat and then he starts criticising other governments for being too authoritarian?

Sheesh... better to keep your mouth closed and let everyone think your an idiot than to open it and remove all doubt.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar

news.yahoo.com

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia said on Saturday that U.S. President George W. Bush had insulted veterans of World War Two by equating the evils of Soviet communism with Nazi fascism.

President Bush got a point there.. the people killed under the Sovjet communism regime is much and much higher then those killed under Nazi Germany's regime.
We have a clear view what somewhat happen't in Germany under Hitlers regime but Stalin and Lenin are really far worse, only thing is because of the secrecy and the berlin wall we have no view on there over 125 million people killed ..

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

awwww no fair i came to make the GW nazi connection...
guess you have to rise early these days.

also about GW saying idiotic ironic stuff, i think he does it on purpose. his way of rubbing it in our faces.

like his comment yesterday about people not having to live under an oppressive regiem against their will...

um george? dont you have a 12 percent approval rating?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

only thing is because of the secrecy and the berlin wall we have no view on there over 125 million people killed ..

Gee... that's not pushing the envelope at all...

125 Million? Where the hell are you pulling this from, besides your ass?

For a Dutch person you seem to have a pretty apologetic attitude to the regime which starved out hundreds of thousands of Dutch people during it's 6 year occupation of Holland.

Don't you see the hypocrisy of what Bush said?

Bush calling someone else a Nazi... it's like a serial killer calling people who wear fur murderers.

Might have some shred of truth to it, but he has no ground to say that on.

new topics

top topics

join