It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will you do? Are you prepared?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
What if .......

disclosure happens
the truth is revealed
It is not good
there is no help coming
they were responsible for past global catastrophies
they decide its time to start us over again

Do you....
have a plan
have a place to go
know what to do
at least have an idea of something to do to protect yourself and family
care

Just throwing this out there, but what if the worse case scenario becomes our reality.. what will we do?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
if it happens... i'd be totally screwed. the whole staying calm part wouldnt be a problem, its the whole staying alive part (long term) that would be the problem. with bills, car loans, food bills, insurance, gas, i have a wopping $32 allowance per week with two jobs and attempting to go to school full time. stocking up? well i spose my ramen and mac n' cheese would hold out for a while but currently i think i only have about 30 bullets for my firearm so if i had to defend myself for longer periods of time my $32 weekly would probably be spent well at my local wallmart outdoorsman dept and non perishable food aisle. but seriously if something happened i think i'd probably go door to door in my neighborhood and get some communal thing established if the SHTF and we were totally self dependant. but i mean come on if they mastered space flight and wanted to take us out i really dont think it would be that hard for them, from that perspective i'd probably go home to my family and spend all my time with them

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
What I’ll do is load up my supplies in my old ‘66 Riviera, which should still run even if an EMP is deployed, and head to my mothers place about 10 miles away. They’ve got the land and the guns, and I’ve got the stored food, etc. It won’t be easy, but we’ll make a go of it.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

T'will not happen, remember this?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? (for unnecessary emphasis).

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by NephraTari

T'will not happen, remember this?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? (for unnecessary emphasis).

en.wikipedia.org...

what if its not up to them? what if its out of their hands?
what if they are truly powerless despite current technology in comparison?

Its alot of what ifs and its all hypothetical but I am just curious what people have considered just in case. Although from what I can guage so far.. no one is even remotely prepared.. they are blissfully comfortable with thinking nothing will ever happen so why bother having a plan just in case something does happen.

I guess the masses are going to be $@#@# if the worst case scenario happens.. because they are still asleep

top topics

join