It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News! Disclosure! Edgar Mitchell! Yesterday!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by saturnsrings

Most people are too busy trying to make a living and get by to spend the time necessary to root out the facts concerning government black budget operations. Believe it or not most people don't care about conspiracies anyway.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I think fox news was rude and the little blond woman called Dr. Mitchell, by his first name durung the call ( he is an american heroe, and an elder). Dr. Edgar Mitchell deserves better.

I believe the little blond woman must polish here interpersonal skills and educate herself on a topic before speculating on the truth, perhaps she does not know the meaning of integrity or dignity. There are so many intelligent and capable women out there, what is this one doing there?

fox news did not contemplated previous data:

1. The previous declarations of Dr. Aldrin Buzz and Dr. Gordon Copper about UFOs.

2. The previous declaration of the Ex Ministers of Defense Mr. Hellyer (Canada) and Mr. Pope ( England), and many ex military, scientists, pilots and in the UFO Discloure Proeject that has been held for more than ten year now.

3. The first time when the topic came out, the little blond woman speculated on Dr. Mitchells's mental health, dening the statement after, and without even taking to Dr. Mitchell (this was the speculation speech before the second, that had the call).

Axiomatically, fox news is either incompetent or is hidding something,

Please notice that not even in the fox news web page you can send an email to express opinion, they control the format of reception.

We Americans might be naive and uneducated, but not stupid, the truth is comming out, and fox news has proven with the little blond woman in this an otehr report, not to be a reliable source of information, but a speculation of the truth lacking true investigation.

Peace to All.

Al Ransom
[email protected]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I saw this air on Fox & I DON"T watch TV!! EVER! Both my roommate & best friend witnessed this air last night, (rerun), as well. It took me a minute to find the link, but here is another & sorry if this link was already posted.

L&L~

odeo.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
just to add:

The SUN article

Important name, but still no prove. So according to law it does not matter who says anything. Its concrete evidence that counts.

So where are we now? Still nothing concrete!

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join