It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edgar Mitchell, 6th man on moon, announces

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

a friend sent me this youtube link where Edgar Mitchell, the 6th man who walked on the moon, announces in a very matter of fact way that aliens exist and we are visited by them:

au.youtube.com...

Just wondered what you all think about this? Do you think he's telling the truth? Is there a reason he wouldn't be? So many credible people seem to be coming forward now, it's hard not to take it seriously.

Cheers,

Aelf

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Hmmm If only there weren't another 6 or 7 threads like this one. Old news buddy.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
If you wish to discuss this matter, it is already an established ATS thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mods will close this one down. In future - just be sure to check the existing threads before posting. The mods are already to busy dealing with other stuff to keep chasing up duplicate threads.

IRM

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Damn! Just seen a similar thread. Very sorry to waste everyone's time. It's great to see it's getting lots of attention, and taken so seriously. Now I'm going to enjoy looking at people's responses over at the other thread/s :-)

Btw, is it just me (being relatively new here) but do others find it pretty overwhelming finding all the different topics/threads? I see the main ones up on the site like headlines. But I just wonder, how on earth you find all the other threads. The only way I can find the threads that I've started is by going to my profile LOL

Cheers,

Aelf

top topics

join