It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the works!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
It is in the making so it is a current event soon to act "the" main current event of concern and focus. It is "the" arranged event/moment that topples all prior and current publicly kept thought and documented big or important national and global events/moments.

Set your eyes on the Midwest of the United States of America this next week... Feast your eyes directly onto just what kind of news for the very first time ever is to come straight out of the city called Detroit.

Anyhow, I have some questions for you:

1. How will you take the event when you find out about it when it enters your ears and takes you by surprize away from your current way of thinking or believing?

2. If you can imagine for the current moment, what do you think it is that is so so so instore for this next week?

Not to give it away just yet without worthy questions I can answer, but home in on hearing these key word parts and number wholes surrounding what is in the works when it finally hits next week:

Jeff... Ave...
Wood... Ave...
Cour...
Sum...
Jur... Dut...

^^When it happens this next week those should flashback to your memories for sure. Do stay awake! Dont dismiss it or what follows without giving it a chance to the opening chance window provided. I put the event on my word and life since I have the evidential inner scoop about it. This is it! It is what ATS will have to discuss to the point ATS makes an additional seperate topic forum to discuss only it.

The event is fully guaranteed like certified by an official air-tight record with honorable signatures by who will seem become overnight stars with true story sides to live to tell. The news about it shall echo across the planet; and should ring bells in the mind of many; and shall hit the hearts hard of people; and shall tie up loose ends to certain unearthed bright cracks and holes. Part of the world it shall affect in the most bad of ways and the other half it shall affect is the most comforting of ways. So the heads up is
: Act like I told you already since it is already scheduled to occur no matter what to affect the whole world withstanding on the earth during then.

Other hints I leave you with if you seek knowing what's up with all this: The hints are inside these songs: "All Out" by Tupac and "Bomb First (My Second Reply)" by Tupac (aka Makaveli). Note: Both are on youtube even. In "Bomb First" you hear part of an old Detroit Pistons' theme song element. "Bomb First" hints what shall follow the initial event. So use your listening skill to pick up and home in to things like a radar can.

Dont forget to give credit to me for mentioning it basically first on here where I didnt have to. Thanks in advance. And never bit the hand that feeds you. Leave any distrust complex or back-handed talk outside this thread if you want any respect or want to get taken seriously.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
Jeff... Ave...
Wood... Ave...

Jefferson Avenue
Woodward Avenue

I live here.

The hints are inside these songs: "All Out" by Tupac and "Bomb First (My Second Reply)" by Tupac (aka Makaveli).

Come hell or high water, down to slaughter opposers
While I pluck holes in niggaz like donuts
And still down to die for all my souljas
No love, keep a grudge, shootin sluggs like Muammar Quadaffi
Murder my friends, build a new posse
We takin shots at paparazzi, go and fly now, nigga like Rocky

All Out

My forty-five gun's next to me when we ride, for survival
Money makin plans, pistol close at hand, swollen pockets
My whole team, trained to explode ride or die

Bomb First

As intelligent as these lyrics are, they give no glaring hints. All they really do is explain the average day in Detroit.

I hope you get banned when nothing happens.

[edit on 7/25/08 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Well, I'll play this game even though I think the OP may be just pulling our chains. Chrysler today announced they were no longer going to lease vehicles. This implies to me that they are nearly out of money. Ford and GM aren't in much better shape. A bankruptcy by one or all of them wouldn't be that big of a shock to me. Niether would some type of merger.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Anyhow, I have some questions for you:

1. How will you take the event when you find out about it when it enters your ears and takes you by surprize away from your current way of thinking or believing?

2. If you can imagine for the current moment, what do you think it is that is so so so instore for this next week?

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Mabus]

1. I face everything that comes my way as a challenge bc after all, this life of mine is just one big lesson for something bigger (at least this is my hope). So, I suppose when *IT* happens if *IT* should, then I will deal with *IT* and process *IT* as I do everything....... against what always has been the Truth and what always will be the Truth.

2. I have no clue. Why don't you enlighten us since you seem to think you know all the answers.

No offense, but these kinds of posts are
. People who speak vaguely and act like they know everything, but won't answer someone who is honestly trying to understand when they ask are hardly biblical let alone knowledgeable as you seem to think you are.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
that Russian guy who hates all 300 mill Americans simultaneously .. the guy with the Soup Nazi avatar used to talk about... how he couldn't wait till "IT" happened to us.

anyway.. on a side note..

what if "aliens" were always "here" ..even before us... so they're not really "Extra" terrestrials.. but "Inter" Terrestrials.

not "ET"

but "IT"

//shrug// just a thought.

so is detroit gonna get a Cloverfield treatment?
hmmm? hmmmMMM???

-

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

There's nothing to destroy. The buildings are crumbling on their own.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi

Originally posted by prevenge

There's nothing to destroy. The buildings are crumbling on their own.

sorry, but this is just funny cuz it's sooooo true.

**sorry for off topic post, but it was brought it up**

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Since you havent specified what "IT" is I find it hard to take you seriously. There could be a number of things that happen that fit your very vague description and no matter what happens you will try to claim thats what "IT" was.

So unless you can specify exactly what you mean by "IT" I cant really take this thread seriously.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
so based on the original post and the little hints givein..

Jefferson, Woodward, Courthouse, Summons, Jury Duty... which is what I believe the words with the blanks mean, is this guy saying that their will be an explosion at the Courthouse (which is on the corner of jefferson and woodward) on Monday the 28th?

ooo..should I be worried??? I work about 3 blocks from there....

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I'm watching this thread very closely!!!

Energy_Wave LIVES!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This appears to be nothing more than a hoax. It does nothing to help your credibility by posting no details, or giving hints as if you are somehow more intelligent than the rest of us, and then not responding to any questions afterwards.

I have sent you two u2u's and you have ignored them, Mabus. Respond through u2u or in the thread or be considered a hoax.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
What a surprise. The week has come and gone and absolutely nothing has happened. So much for *IT* huh?

Threads like this really get in the way of finding the TRUTH and denying ignorance.

Threads like this are a part of the reason why people with interest in the paranormal etc, are not taken seriously.

Threads like this make the ATS community look bad.

Im ashamed of you mabus.

Heres hoping you get what you deserve...

Come on mods! You can do *IT* (pun intended)

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Kwame Kilpatrick arrested today. Go figure.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Gee, if IT is so serious and Mabus knows all about it, maybe the feds will pay him a visit just to clear things up?

Let us know when that happens, Mabus, right after you're no longer a suspect.

top topics

join