It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling on ATS...Physical Mediums?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
What is the best way to find proof or personal proof of ghosts/spirits that have passed on? I have a trip scheduled for next summer to Khatmandu then into Darjeeling and up into the Himalayas to witness a seance within their revered culture.

But what about here in the States? If you do live in the states. I have seen articles of physical mediums as late as the 1980s where spirits actually crossed into the physical through ectoplasm. This was later confirmed when one of the spirits gave his phone number to the medium (this was observed by a group). They dialed the number and got in touch with the 6 yr old boys parents. They came down and were able to interact with the child. Are there still any great physical mediums out there. Ones that I could visit while still living here in the states. Maybe even some in the UK? Or is it all hogwash? How can someone create ectoplasm? How can I get in touch with the great mediums, if they still exist?

Why do you believe in life after death if you do? What has confirmed it for you or is it simply a belief? What are your experiences dealing with those that have passed, if you have had such experiences?

Thanks and I hope I can get some replies.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Teleport

I do believe in life after death. I'm curious to see how many other people do to on ATS (hopefully some more members contribute to this thread)

There are many stories of ghosts/spirits haunting places in all areas around the world. Accounts of NDEs and even OOBE create more evidence to reincarnation and that everyone has an eternal soul. Although these accounts of the paranormal (or 'abnormal events for our time' as I like to think it) sound crazy for most, you have to learn from history that we shouldn't deny 'crazy' ideas and be ignorant because most of the time--those ideas become great discoveries.
I don't have any personal experience of the other-side and have not lost a close family member, just an undying belief (and I know why I believe it strongly, other reasons other than people's experiences with spirits) for an afterlife and higher dimensions.

new topics

join