It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru and the six papers it was posted in

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
sure, go back to topic from one you lost.

Anyways, if it were as big as you claim, Pluto, Uranus, and Neptune would all be having irregular orbits from the previous passes.

They don't. Pluto has a bad orbit only, and that's because all small planetoids do. They don't stay in sync. But all other 8 of us are perfectly round. Not perfect circles, but not irregular criss crosses, as a big mass would do.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Lol, yeah yeah, i'm no evolution expert, if you wana know my daily work it has to do with law and the corrupt country were in.

The planets could of very well shifted in the past and have regained a new orbit or rotation.

The earths orbit is oliptical an oddly familiar orbit if you ask me.

The evidence of something passing through is obvious since there is a nice asteroid belt out there, unless its just stuff left over.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
If a planet blows up, it does not become a belt. It becomes a collection of asteroids going in orbit. it can't stretch into a belt because velocity is preserved in space.

Also, All of the planets go in a particular orbit that doesn't change. If a big brown dwarf were to swing by, it would scree up all the orbits and probably destroy a few planets.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The planet (maldek), could of been destroyed by Nibiru to create the asteroid belt. The asteroid belt could of been formed due to Nibiru's gravity. The gravity held them in place maybe, I don't know but there are asteroids in a place where a planet could of possibly been destroyed.

The orbits could of changed and have very well of made new orbits. I don't find shifting orbits impossible.

This thread is based off the papers Nibiru was posted in, someone showed me a site about the papers and i'm looking into them. The interview was misquoted in the first place, so i'm still looking at the site. Feel free to post your thoughts.

the link
www.badastronomy.com...

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Quickfix]

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Quickfix]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join