It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Christ, Superstar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
christ in the flesh lol

this article was on front page of google's news..along with 10 to 1 ratio story's for obama.

the news wants obama to win at all cost's folk's.

i have now took google off my search engine.till they change there bias way's in how they show us the new's.

10 story's for obama 1 for mcain..is favoritism.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime
christ in the flesh lol

this article was on front page of google's news..along with 10 to 1 ratio story's for obama.

the news wants obama to win at all cost's folk's.

i have now took google off my search engine.till they change there bias way's in how they show us the new's.

10 story's for obama 1 for mcain..is favoritism.

Are you kidding me? Google news is a portal which brings up news feeds. It itself is not biased.

Google doesn't make news... they simply aggregate what is out there.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Did you ever stop to think that there are NOT any favorable things to say about McSame?

Not a one line post.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cowgirlstraitup7
Did you ever stop to think that there are NOT any favorable things to say about McSame?

Not a one line post.

This is what gets me. People think because they see a lot of something, that the media is "biased" toward it.

That's like saying someone who was just in an accident now has a bias towards pain!

Remember when the iPhone first came out? You saw it news articles everywhere... why? Because it was relevant!!!

What is McCain doing lately except for causing groceries to fall off of shelves in PA? Anyone else see that footage?

I think it is reasonable to expect Obama to be in every news outlet since he just held a speech with 200k+ people in attendance.

He is even on the front page of FOX NEWS!!! For goodness sakes... Are people calling them Liberally biased now too?

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Quazga]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
That's because, everyone knows there is nothing overly spactacular about McCain.
The thing is that while Obama may be exremely charismatic, he does not have any answers.

His followers are goo-goo-gah-gah over a person that has no backbone, like moths flying into the flame they will never realize they will get burned.
They are giddy because the most popular guy in class winked at them and know they are planning the wedding.

Well at some point the honeymoon will be over and like any other marriage that ends in divorce, most of these people will asking "what did I ever see in him?"

Puppy love is kinda cute but extremely childish, especially when it involves the Presidency.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
That's because, everyone knows there is nothing overly spactacular about McCain.
The thing is that while Obama may be exremely charismatic, he does not have any answers.

His followers are goo-goo-gah-gah over a person that has no backbone, like moths flying into the flame they will never realize they will get burned.
They are giddy because the most popular guy in class winked at them and know they are planning the wedding.

Well at some point the honeymoon will be over and like any other marriage that ends in divorce, most of these people will asking "what did I ever see in him?"

Puppy love is kinda cute but extremely childish, especially when it involves the Presidency.

Amen!!!!!!

A man full of upbeat speech's don't make a leader.
if so id vote for hulk hogan..exercise and eat ya vitamins!!!!
allot more people in life can give me HOPE speech's.

wish and want hand crap in the other see which gets full the fastest..

I am 1005% positive obama is the guy that's gonna dump in ya hand to fill up them wish's lol

top topics

join