It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Knows The Truth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Ok people lets try this one on for size. I have not found anything relating to the specifics of this question on the board(If Someone Comes across one, I will Ask For this thread to be deleted, and continue on that post).

Osama Bin Laden worked with the CIA, we know this to be FACT.

Gw's Father was the head of the CIA During this time.(No he wasn't-Debunked)

In almost all of his (Osamas) taped messages, he mentions the fact that the United States wants to take over the world. (If anyone wants links, I will dig them up) He also explains the US has had this planned for a long time, being as OIL in the Middle East is the Largest Reserve(see my post on his latest message), and longtime business of the Bush Family.

Now switching gears here, Many believe the CIA is involved with the New World Order. Now the Question to all is:

Having had Osama on CIA Payroll, and as we have seen is able to get a huge conglomerate of followers all over the world. Was he privied to information involving the New World Order, or One World Government. Did he say, the hell with this and Start his terror orginization to stop the takeover?

It could seem at the least bit logical to me, but then again Logical in these days is an overstatement.

I put this in terrorism because it involves Osama.
However with the mention of the NWO it could go there, or in political. If a Mod feels this should be somewhere else, please move it (probably to the trash :lol

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
That is an interesting question. If what you say is true, it would make Osama into the 'good guy' fighting against the NWO.

However, I am more inclined to believe that he either works for the NWO or is just a pawn in their agenda. After all, how can you guarantee that the outcome will be in your favour ? - control both sides, even if they appear diametrically opposite.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I thought about that possibility once but if he really wanted to be a good guy he would concentrate his attacks on military targets and would not harm civilians.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK
Now switching gears here, Many believe the CIA is involved with the New World Order. Now the Question to all is:

Having had Osama on CIA Payroll, and as we have seen is able to get a huge conglomerate of followers all over the world. Was he privied to information involving the New World Order, or One World Government. Did he say, the hell with this and Start his terror orginization to stop the takeover?
He could still be on the CIA payroll as a "spokesperson" for a CIA created Al-Aaeda, when probably the majority of Al-Aqeada members haven't even seen Osama in the flesh.

I believe Osama is a pawn as well, under the authority of the CIA, and it's possible he could be in custody, and that they'll release him right before November 2004.

Another point: Osama is rich in our terms, as in a millionaire, so this could be one point of him being a pawn under covert operations.

It is possible that he would be an anti-NWO person.

Either way, we can "see" the type of force that the NWO is waging against all dissenters, and it will not be long before we can't speak against the government.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
If I am correct and I believe I am, Russia actually has the largest OIL reserve supply in the world. Someone want to check on that one for me.....And Bush was not director of the CIA when OBL was fighting Russia, when it is reported we helped his mujahadeen forces.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Such revelations would sound alarming, though they seem heavily inflated. Osama seems quite a danger to me, for he encourages fanatasicm for his religion, and will stop at nothing to make sure the West leaves his people alone and stops influencing them.

I think most likely he is just a terrorist, exactly what he is claimed to be, and perhaps he is made out to be worse than he is, but he certainly is not a good guy in my terms, he has done despicable things.

This NWO you speak of sounds a bit crazy really, and using Osama is farfetched, since if this order was so powerful they could have allowed him to do much worse, with more powerful weapons.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Quest, you lose credibility just by having Michael Jackson pics as your avatar... sry, but I know I'm not the only one that feels this way.

Ok, now for my turn at the farfetched:

For some reason I think Osama will turn out to be the second coming of Christ. He doesn't claim to be, and he's fighting against Satan (America, or American Government... I'm American, but I would never reflect the American ideal or the American gov because ... well, because. I think American ideals are EVIL... along with Christian ideals.)

C'mon... I know I'm not the only one who suspects this. I'm drunk and would never have said this otherwise because I'm sure most of the peeps on ATS think I'm a loon anyways! Back me up, lol...

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Thanks for pointing out my mistakes Dreamz. I have been working on "The revolving door" Research and got facts mixed up.

Doing some searching into Bush Sr. though, he is missing four years from his "Political" Career. After he left the CIA in 1977 he became VP in 1981. I'm sure he had to be still 'active' in politics.

Moscow invaded in 1979. I know he was planning for the Republican nomination for president.

In 1973 Nixon named Bush Chairman of the Republican National Committee. A succession of other prestigious appointments followed including Chief of the United States Liaison Office in the People�s Republic of China and Director of Central Intelligence Agency. In his position as Director of the CIA, Bush needed to appease angry legislators and restore employee morale. The Senate confirmed the appointment only on the condition that he not be chosen as a running mate for President Ford in the next presidential election.

Bush resigned from the CIA in 1977 after Jimmy Carter was elected president in 1976 to begin his quest for the 1980 Republican presidential nomination.
www.presidentwashington.org...

Canada has world's largest oil reserves
Didn't realize this.

"For the big powers believe that the Gulf and the Gulf states are the key to controlling the world due to the presence of the largest oil reserves there. " Quote from Osamas Latest message
www.homelandsecurityus.com...

I have been Debunked

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum
For some reason I think Osama will turn out to be the second coming of Christ.

Everbody on ATS is a LOON, doesn't seem that far fetched.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Its all good TMK, I always get my political facts wrong....Usually dates and such...Hard to know everything all the time, ya know.

Canada with the worlds largest reserves, now thats one Ive never heard...Interesting though.

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by Dreamz]

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Poor judgement of Quest just because of the choice of avatars, and even more because you think OBL will be the second coming of Christ. Not such a good idea to make posts when drunk and then admit it, but thats just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum
For some reason I think Osama will turn out to be the second coming of Christ.
Who knows for sure. The most wretched person who we may think is actually trying to destroy us may turn out to somebody who is utilizing a force to change the status-quo.

Like I said before, this Al-Qeada Osama person can be a picture of what it takes to limit the NWO.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   

osama isnt a dummie, he comes from a millionaire family.

but i doubt he really likes the us very much....i dunno why....i just get this vibe that he doesnt like us.

im not trying to downsize the tragedy of 9 11 or anything...but how about we all take a look at the statistics on this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Terrorism is the greatest threat that humanity has ever faced, according to the governments of America, Britain and Israel. (Let us place this threat in perspective... )

TERRORISM:

0:
People killed in the United States by terrorism in 2000

2752:
People killed on September 11 2001:

0:
People killed by terrorism in the United States in 2002

0:
People killed by terrorism in Britain in 2002

OTHER THREATS:

3,800:
Civilians killed in Afghanistan by US-led attacks

8,437:
Civilians killed in Iraq by US-led attacks

1,200,000:
People killed by road traffic accidents each year

3,431:
People killed by road traffic accidents in 2002 in Britain alone

302,605:
Road casualties for 2002 in Britain alone

135,000:
Deaths from cancer each year in Britain alone

3,000,000:
Deaths from HIV/AIDS in 2003

780,000,000:
People suffering from chronic hunger

1.2 Billion:
People 'living' on $1 a day or less

513,000,000:
Number of people without access to safe drinking water

(nice job archesongroup- i enjoyed this alot!)

so basically...osama is a terrorist. whether or not hes workin undercover for the us, he bitchslapped us anyway.

the real question is how bad does he deserve to be punished? people say kill him kill him! but the same punishment is given for individual murderers. so some say more people should die. and this seems sensible right? sure....except when someones doing it to US for all the people WE'VE killed...then its lunacy and evil, right?

the whole osama issue just brings to light the hypocrisy of everything in everything and stuff...ime ating froste flakes so i cant think well.....everybody knows what frosted flakes do to you right???? if not hten nevermindkjhfalkdjfsalk

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK

Canada has world's largest oil reserves
Didn't realize this.

Another little off-topic bit of Canadian trivia: the have tons of diamonds.
www.statcan.ca...
Diamonds and oil, what a great wealth, eh??

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Osama did not become involved with the US until after the 1979 Soviet invasion of Afgahnistan when the US was supplying weapons and training to the Mujahadin.

Bush Sr had already left the CIA in 1977.

Osama was a wet-behind-the-ears 19 yr old when bush was the director of the CIA.

I fail to see your George Bush/Osama Bin Laden connection.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I've got to say that if Osama is against an NWO conspiracy - he's doing a fine job of helping it come about through the response to his actions.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Osama Bin Laden is just a created excuse for this war on terrorism. The entire 9/11 and all the related bombings are part of a plan to make the NWO happen. The recent threats of �Winds of Black Death� might be related to the Chemtrails they are spraying all over the world. What if in that spray someone puts the bio chemical that causes the massive die off talked about in the Bible, Native American Prophecies and other related information. The Elk die off on Valhall�s thread might be a test of this bio chemical which was conducted on animals first.

Isn�t one of the NWO plans to downsize population?

Isn�t it strange how this bombing in Spain happens when Bush is dropping like a rock in the polls and his ads come out and backfire?

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Thats interesting that you mention this energy_wave:

"Isn�t one of the NWO plans to downsize population?"

Isn't this also a plan of the United Nation's?
BTW, which major member of the UN is vehemently against (seen as acting against the UN) its wishes and has and still is considering pulling-out, based on further inner-governmental debating?

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 13-3-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Seekerof~~any possibility it is Spain?? This is a wild-s$$ guess!

join