It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monetary Reform - The most important global issue?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I realise this issue has been discussed before, however, at this moment in time, money is quickly becoming a problem for a huge number of people. The majority of these people do not understand how the monetary systems work in the western world, as it is not taught in schools and the issue is rarely (if ever) mentioned in the mainstream media.

Whilst there can be various debate on new world order and illuminati based conspiracy theories, the conspiracy of monetary control is 100% fact and easily proven. If the majority were informed about the system, I am certain they would not accept it. The system is based upon perpetual debt, recessions and booms can be easily orchestrated by the few men who control the dealing of the most powerful banks. Since money = debt, all private banks need do to orchestrate a recession is inform their branch managers to cut the number of loans issued.

Monetary reform should be the single most impotant issue in politics, and yet it is not even mentioned. Governments continue to borrow money at interest, which they pay for via increased taxes, when they could simply create their own money. Whether you believe in any nwo or illuminati conspiracy theories or not, the actual power the boards of the major banks retain is incredible. Without their loans, governments, people, companies etc all go bankrupt. Whether they are trying to control things or not, the fact is, they are more than capable of doing it.

I am mentioning it now, because I believe now is the time gain momentum with the general populous on the matter. An old video, but I am yet to find a more concise method to explain all the key issues and general workings of the system to the uninformed. If you do not know how the system works, watch the video I posted below and spread it to everyone you know. It is not a conspiracy theory, it is fact and people that don't know will not reject the information, because of that reason. The world will be a better place by far with monetary reform.

video.google.com...

A system that results in ever increasing debt as a trend, a trend that cannot be stopped because it would result in world wide depression is wholly unsustainable and is pure lunacy.

Do everything you can to get this information out there, you owe it to yourself and everyone else. Don't just sit there and discuss it, do something about it. Take away the control of money and the pyramid will crumble far more quickly than it was built.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by mrmanuva]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I often meet people (online and off) who are incredulous when I tell them that the Federal Reserve is a private corporation.

They lend money to the US Govt (at interest!) and the Govt is borrowing it at record rates, and recently handed Wall Street (and thus you and me as indentured slaves) over to the Federal Reserve (a proivate corporation).

Meanwhile, the Govt continues to increase daily the debt owed to the Federal Reserve (a private corporation) that we, as slaves, must pay off, to finance the "War on Terror," a war without end.

Who does this benefit? A war without end? Our slavemasters, that's who. And can we believe then that the war without end was not manufactured to enslave us and make the slavemasters rich(er)?

And meanwhile, Cheney and his puppetboy are stripping us of rights, preparing for when they manufacture a crisis so that they can "protect" us by declaring Martial Law (in reality, as opposed to on paper, which some people use to "prove" that these behaviors can't be to set up Martial law, since we are "already in a state of Martial Law").

And then... They will chip their slaves, and eliminate the ones who speak out against the tyranny.

September is likely to be interesting this year...

new topics

join