It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Many know of how most of the Founding Fathers were Masons, where they high level Masons? Was Masonry infiltrated?

Is it possible the 'guys in the shadows' are trying to distract our attention towards Masonry to get us to think they are the perpetrators? Is it the occultists vs. Masons? Jesuits vs. Masons?

Greed = Corruption, but the NWO seems to be organized corruption for an agenda. Question is, when did this agenda start?

Adam Weishaupt seemed to speak of a more positive NWO idea. The Masons in the USA seemed to have made a system based on this, but seems to have been lost in 1913.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
There are secret societies everywhere. They're just clubs. Some are completely corrupted while some are not. For example Masons are not necessarily corrupt while members of Princeton university's Cap and Gown club are totally corrupt.

Yes, focusing exclusively on the Jesuits, Masons etc with the intent of uncovering the whole truth is a mistake. You could spend your life researching the Masons and never find out about clubs like Princeton's Cap and Gown who's members are all American elite military officers.

Money
Drugs
Sex
Guns...Who is in control of all these?

Govt.
Military
Police
etc
etc

Here's my two cents on your questions:

"Was Masonry infiltrated?"

...the masons is where powerful people hang out. Some are good, some not so. The bad were probably there from the beginning.

"Is it possible the 'guys in the shadows' are trying to distract our attention towards Masonry to get us to think they are the perpetrators?"

...It is possible for sure but these things can also be self mobilising, or both. It certainly plays into their hands though.

"Greed = Corruption, but the NWO seems to be organized corruption for an agenda. Question is, when did this agenda start?"

...extremely hard to find out about our particular modern situation. There have been plans for global domination since people have had the ability to conceive of such an idea. I imagine it's quite organic and fluid in nature. One powerful person with a particular idea dies and is replaced by someone with different ideas and the agenda changes. I do think it is possible to find out the specifics but it would take one heck of allot of work. My bet is the modern
attempt at global domination is about 100 years old but I could easily be very wrong. WW1 and WW2 seem to be starting points.

"Adam Weishaupt seemed to speak of a more positive NWO idea."

...yes, global co-operation is a good idea but people still havn't learned not to violate.(violate what?....every fricken thing possible)

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   

...extremely hard to find out about our particular modern situation. There have been plans for global domination since people have had the ability to conceive of such an idea. I imagine it's quite organic and fluid in nature. One powerful person with a particular idea dies and is replaced by someone with different ideas and the agenda changes. I do think it is possible to find out the specifics but it would take one heck of allot of work. My bet is the modern
attempt at global domination is about 100 years old but I could easily be very wrong. WW1 and WW2 seem to be starting points.

Wouldn't it be with the central banks, since they are the ones that control the real power of governments?

That starts as early as 1668 with the Riksbank in Sweden.

WW1/WW2 being the moves made by the ones in control after taking control of the US system in 1913.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Wouldn't it be with the central banks, since they are the ones that control the real power of governments?

Correct. Money is the control factor. Read here:
www.whale.to...and here:
www.whale.to... Then go here:
www.constitution.org... After that, go here:
www.apfn.net... Be sure to read this:
www.apfn.org... and this:
www.apfn.org...
Now read this page:www.gnosticliberationfront.com...
As you can clearly see, telling the story of the Illuminati and the New World Order takes a long time, and it's so compartmentalized that few know the entire story. If you truly want to know all, be prepared to do a lot of reading, and deep researching....and be aware that the rabbit hole goes very deep. Also, once you know these things, there is no going back to being ignorant of the facts, you will no longer be blissfully unaware. Good luck in your quest.

new topics

top topics

join