It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have crickets in my threads....were is the Debates and checking of information???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I have crickets is my threads were is the sharing debating of material?

Seriously I have been working on what I thought is good material for threads, in good subjects, did research and have links to support and collaberate my claims.

My spelling sucks cause I usually am in a hurry but other wise the subect matter is in the 75% range...

What I don't get is not a single bite, nor comment. Just chirping crickets in the Background.

Then I go to the main pages and find that the takers of all the attention are the classic "I was lying in my bed and a bright light flashed and I was abducted!" ..this is what the readers are flaggin and starring like wild fire....

Yet these claims have nothing but story basis, is that what ATS likes now, fiction? I thought is was a collaberation of debate and checking so that people didn't get away with hoax, bulolshester and the likes. What about good data and support for augurments. I mean fiction is fiction, anyone can say I flew on a alien spacecraft...

SO here is my rant, I am kind of underwhelmed by ATS readers for what they think is important these days...

So much for having debates about my material, I might as go read the sci-fi plastered across the front page......

[edit on 24-7-2008 by theability]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but welcome to my world, and there's a great big whoppin' lot of us, too...

All you can really do is keep trying, sooner or later, one of them is going to take off. At least that's what I keep telling myself...

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Seagull I have found myself saying exaclty that, "this one will be thew one!"

And I get ....cirp.....cirp...cirp...

I a lighter side, I am workiong on my grammer and formating so that, maybe it will make a better writer in the long run@!!!

all hail!!!

-I love that smiley for some reason!~!

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Oh I know this pain, I once made a thread about this exact subject. It's coincedently my best thread!

My Threads Always Die

Thats the best thread I have ever made on this board, as far as replies go. Most of my threads die a pittiful and lonely death never seing a single reply

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
You know it is sad, I have put forth real effort, especially some of my 9/11 posts so that I can tap individuals responses.

ohhhh, no new post once again...

anyway I am not giving up and actually I am working on empowering change that will promote activity, I hope....

top topics

join