It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Hunt Tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well, tonight me, My Sister and her Boyfriend. Are going on a Ghost Hunt to the Legendary Booger Mountain. Our Plan Goes As Follows :

-Do Booger Mountain Once Normal
-Then Walk Booger Mountain

Yes, I know, short. We are bringing :

- 2 E.V.P Detectors
- Notebook
-1 Camcorder
-1 Camera
-Thermal Detector

Before anyone says it, yes we will pray. Also, we have done a few Ghost Hunts before so we know how to format it. If we get Pictures or Videos i will post them here. Along with any E.V.P's we get.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Great I cannot wait to see your results but a few points.

-Dont go near any photo editing software before you upload the imiges
-Dont go near any video editing software before uploading and video

Be prepared to have evry inch of any evidence crawled over, one major problem is no matter the proof you may bring it is very unlikely that anyone will REALLY believe in it. I think the reason its hard for some people to believe is because there is so much crap out their its hard to sift through it all, also if something is REAL but looks too simple people will debunk it just for the case that it is so simple. If some thing is REAL but looks like its done by photoshop, no matter what you say they will still debunk it as a photoshop job. I think the reason for this is because people dont really know what they are looking for and with some of the editing software out their these days you cant really blame prople.

All I can say its if you DO catch anything give all the RAW evidence even if you think tweaking the brightness makeds it look better dont do it as we can always do that afterwards. Also always have the camera facing where you are looking as people get fed up with most haunted style of the camera pn the face and people going "OH MY GOD" then spinning the camera only to miss the thing they just saw. Keep calm you will only get the imagination running if you get hyped up. Think about what you would want to see off someone else posting any footage, like how I hate it when someone says they caught something but the video stops before its really ended. Also look for ways to debunk things, remeber that there may be animals about, can any of the sounds you heard or pick up come from an animal.

I am not trying to put you down just try and help. Cant wait to see if you catch anything. Be safe take care and happy ghost hunting.

theukman

edit to add a line, also take no notice of my poor spelling please I am tired and have took one of my "happy pills" and writing this just before I go to bed

[edit on 24-7-2008 by theukman]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
thats why E.V.P is on tape and Cameras are on Film

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AustinHand
thats why E.V.P is on tape and Cameras are on Film

sorry I dont quite understand what you are getting at, please ignore my ignorance.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
BTW watch yourself.....I hear booger mountain can be quite slippery at times,

All kidding aside, good luck on your hunt

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Thanks for the support Guys. We pushed it back to either tonight or tomorrow

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
i cant wait to see what you guys found

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Ok well, no E.V.Ps, but they're were some Energy spikes. the average temp of the trunk of the car was 71F well once we got Booger Mountain going normal, I got out the 2nd time and scanned the back of the car. Temperatures :

-Right Backlight 72F
-Middle 71F
-Left Backlight 87F

top topics

join