It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA supplied Iran with Nuclear Knowledge and First Reactor in Tehran in 1960's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
From the way the position is in America you'd think that Iran would have been watched from the get go when it came to Nuclear power energy and the provisions to produce WMD pertaining to Nuclear devices.

What if I told you that, the United States of America provided Iran with not only Nuclear knowledge and understanding, but FUNDED AND BUILT THE FIRST NUCLEAR REACTOR EVER BUILT IN IRAN in the 1960's!@!!!!

Yes your government, the ones saying Iran is a huge Nuclear threat, is guilty of giving them the very thing they are complaining about 40 some years ago!!!!

The uncovered documents....

history of first Iranian reactor
www.payvand.com...

USA builds the first Iran reactor years before nuclear ambitions become BUSH"S problem
warofillusions.wordpress.com...

USA supplies Iran with the Nuclear know how
www.counterpunch.org...

USA's messed up policy in Iran
people.csail.mit.edu...

Again someone we funded has come out as our "enemies":

- Funded Taliban Osama Bin Laden (the base) to fight Russians In Afghanistan
-Funded Iraq Saddam Hussien to fight Iran during the Iraq-Iran war
-Built Tehrans First Nuclear facility in 1960's

Why is it that every single country on that list is an "enemy state?" Don't youy think that obviously the USA is to blame for giving this funding and Power plant and knowledge in the first place?

Unless the UNITED STATES IS CREATING ENEMIES TO FIGHT IN THE FUTURE???

Then America would be guilty of being a terrorist orginization, funding the problem in order to have a reason to have military and fight!

I don't have the answers but this is truly beyond insanity!!

More to come...

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by theability

What happen was in late 50s Halliburton invented a time machine ( before they invented the hurricane machine), they went to the future and discovered that Iran was the enemy then they went back in time to give Iran nuclear technology so that we could have a war and they would get contracts, right?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by theability

definately not anything new

it kind of ties in with how the elites have financed both sides of war throughout history

we helped saddam, we helped osama, we helped iran, we helped alot of people to our demise

what can you do

im all for iran wanting to use it for atomic energy, there should just be close watch on arms builds, but i think that goes with any country and not a "do as i say and not as i do" type statement you know

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
You know the world is a pretty sad place, when ytou can document issues and have material to back up claims, and still recieve responses that are, bogus and inflammatory. what is the use if offering information if the user isn't wise enough to digest the material in any other way to make jokes???

no wonder the world is like it is.....

As for the time machine, whatever.....

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The Nuclear technology that Iran is using today comes from Russia, France, Germany, AQ Khan , North Korea.

Who cares what the US gave them almost 50 years ago? We gave them fighters 40 years ago. So what? It was a different time and a different place. Now there Air Force is basically worthless.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The point of it being fifty years ago, doesn't change the fact that WE supplied them with the very Essence in which we will wage war over.

I find that the USA doesn't bring this up, the facts of building and funding the reactor, puzzling.

IF we hadn't supplied the reactor I'd find the rhetoric more tolerable and easier to digest.

top topics

join