It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MP3 of me on Kevin Smith Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I gave ATS a plug.

This is mp3 of me on the Kevin Smith Show last night 7/23

kevinsmithshow.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Linky not worky
you gona fixy ?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by foremanator

It works.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

I dont know what to say I click the link, I get a " Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage "

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by foremanator

Do you have Windows Media Player or Quicktime? If not, download it. Maybe that's why. It works for me.

I like your avatar!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
well im listening ill respond back in 2hrs

Eric, you did an awesome show man sweeeet!!!

at the point when you were talking about the meeting with the usaf officials and the top secret documents, i liked the fact that you mentioned that you did it for YOU and that you didnt want to document the names etc. it helpped me to relate to your experiences and i liked your intentions behind the fact that you wanted your OWN experience.

you seemed pretty relaxed and confident in your interview, that speaks volumes too.

you really had me interested in speaking out in an effort to begin a Lobbying campaign. so im IN!!!

I recently watched that old movie Shawshank Redemption with morgan freeman. I was reminded of "Andy Dufrane" the man that was imprisoned after being falsely accused. He started to write to the local library for used books for over 8 years once a week until finally he got 200 bucks plus a box of books, after that he decided to write TWO letters a week instead.

it think it would be a good idea to start a thread which would rally up ATSers who are willing to email/phone/write their local news station WEEKLY in an effort to get this info on the air!!

i wanted to ask you "UFO REALITY" how i should go about writing my state government officials. i dont even know where or how to begin the process.

[edit on 03/06/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Great job man, that was an entertaining interview/dialog on the subject there. I thought it was cool that you talked about your meeting with the high ranked mucky-mucks
You do got some serious balls man, much respect. I think the implications of Edgar Mitchell saying what he did are going to echo around the world big time, quickly. I keep getting this feeling we're about to go down that first big drop on the proverbial roller coaster of disclosure

So what is the status on that metal you're getting tested anyways?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Thanks for the kind words! Mr. Dick Criswell is the guest on the Kevin Smith show tonight!

I am in contact with someone who knows Edgar Mitchell quite well. He's telling me how impeccable Edgar's military sources are. Quite interesting.

I'm trying to find someone to do isotope analysis on the artifact.

I might have Lockheed Martin here in Marietta Georgia do it as a last resort.

Contacting your Reps in the House and Senate is easy.

Go to: www.house.gov... and www.senate.gov...

Put in your zip code and it will tell you who your reps are.

You can email them on their web site, write a letter and mail it to them (which is the best thing to do), or call them and leave a comment.

If we all did that once per month it would be epic in my opinion.

The UFO community is very large, and we need to start acting like a lobbyist group to put pressure and get our message out.

Apathy never brings anything. Remember that.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Interestingly, or maybe not, as soon as I read the thread title, I knew immediately who it was going to be.

Think I pulled one of these kind of faces...

MOTWYW!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Your doing a kick A$$ job Eric... You've got a star on your back... Keep it up!

top topics

join