It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I have never seriously read or even listened to the theories about the twin towers, because they were so ludicris. So here is my spin on the thing.
I totally believe that we did not know what to do after the attack so we falsely accused and then blindly went to war with an innocent country and an innocent government. (we had a couple hundred thousand patriotic, pissed off marines that needed an ass to kick.) Then we used the situation to Debo all of their number one resource. (oil) and now we don't know what to do without making an even bigger mess.
But.
Anyone who believes that a fully loaded jet crash could not burn down any building, is on crack.
Haven't you ever seen a house burn? It burns until the walls can't support the roof, and the roof falls straight down crushing everything in it's path.
As for the building being steel, and steel not burning.
What do you think cutting torches do? The fire in that building was hotter than any cutting torch.
And as for the demolition Idea. The building was burned to a crisp, and it would of had to been torn down anyhow if it didn't fall. Why would the govt. waste all of that insurance money letting those fire fighters die.
I also want to say that this guy 'Bin Laden is one of the biggest heroine dealers on the planet.
So lay off the heroine.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
if youll watch the videos of the towers crashing closely they dont just sort of "melt" away they come down floor by floor by floor and both towers came down just like that in basically the same exact way. that is not a coincidence not by far.

and further more the same people apparently attacked the pentagon also. BS the pentagon is the most secured building/site in the world. they know if a planes within 500 miles of it.

so there

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Sounds like your just instigating people to post on this thread. Existing ATS members will no better to ignore this. If you do bother.. look at both sides of the argument before deciding to submit to the major sheep population. Don't come on here asking for trouble with these 'accusations' backed by with no evidence. This I say to both sides, it is a really safe start to start a thread with some evidence to back your arguments.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by nahsik]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by president
I have never seriously read or even listened to the theories about the twin towers, because they were so ludicrous. So here is my spin on the thing.
I totally believe that we did not know what to do after the attack so we falsely accused and then blindly went to war with an innocent country and an innocent government. (we had a couple hundred thousand patriotic, pissed off marines that needed an ass to kick.) Then we used the situation to Debo all of their number one resource. (oil) and now we don't know what to do without making an even bigger mess.
But.
Anyone who believes that a fully loaded jet crash could not burn down any building, is on crack.
Haven't you ever seen a house burn? It burns until the walls can't support the roof, and the roof falls straight down crushing everything in it's path.
As for the building being steel, and steel not burning.
What do you think cutting torches do? The fire in that building was hotter than any cutting torch.
And as for the demolition Idea. The building was burned to a crisp, and it would of had to been torn down anyhow if it didn't fall. Why would the govt. waste all of that insurance money letting those fire fighters die.
I also want to say that this guy 'Bin Laden is one of the biggest heroine dealers on the planet.
So lay off the heroine.

Well POTUS... I thought the whole idea was crazy for a while... If the actions and footage is not conclusive enough. Maybe you should read on events in the past that occurred that have since been proven to be government actions to promote, wars and blind patriotism.

The things that line up with oh so well is the psychology and legislation used by leaders after such an event. Declaring a ghost like ever present threat, Creating national danger scales, boosting the military spending dramatically, increased population surveillance, secret justice systems, us verses them mentality is fed daily
the list goes on and on... In fact you can take the maneuvers of Bush - remove the names form other periods in history and describe many such events.

Also youtube the firemen and police statements of that day... If anyone is credible it is these people, they were actually there in real time!

one person pointed out something that still rings true...

What is more likely-

twenty average arabs armed with little knifes defeated the most technologically advanced military apparatus in the world?

Or

A hand full of oil men needed an opportunity to control one of the largest oil reserves in the world?

These men depend on your doubt - but as a back up they have positioned themselves so that any action can easily be given the terrorist label.

The citizens like me is why we have the patriot act, wire tapping, etc. These are domestic operations and it only tale several minute to determine this ....I am what they might refer to as a terrorist...

If you chose to dig deeper prepared to experience the same level of disgust and responsibility,,, it is not a nice reality to behold...

You want to see a real out of control fire?
www.youtube.com...

what is your gut feeling? Then ask how long it takes to wire a 47 story block wide building?
www.youtube.com...

Answer: between four weeks to two months.

Anyhow it may not be fun but I will no longer be spoon fed - I will seek and weigh the information myself. goodluck to you!

[edit on 24-7-2008 by mental modulator]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Ok so say it wasn't an inside job say bush and cheney and the bilderberg goons weren't responsible, say it was the arab terrorists who turned up alive after it.

China Russia Israel many other country's were warning the US government weeks before and even HOURS before that an attack was eminent.

Israel new so well, that an Israeli software company who's office was in one of the buildings, told there employees NOT to go to work that day.

Not to mention the hundreds of millions of dollars of sell options put on the airline stock just days before.

SO SOMEONE KNEW!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
The most dangerous man in America is I.

Remember, remember, the third tower to fall in september.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Reality is temporary, and yet they want you to believe it is permanent.

Therefore.... fear your security. Fear that some brown people want to kill you because of your "freedoms". If this was really a war upon our freedoms, don't you think most of the world would be terrorizing us?

I think most people would rather live out in the bush and be able to make their own lives as they go along, rather than live in complete control of corporate designed choices. Comfort is what? Being trapped in the suburbs with only a handful of options on what to do tomorrow?

EDIT to add that a lot of people in this world face DIRECT opresson... meaning they see it every day as plain as the eye can see, and they KNOW what they fear... wheras Americans fear all that is just ideals presented to them by media and government, not by actual experience.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by dunwichwitch]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Being_From_Earth

I agree. Somebody knew. Probably a lot of people knew, (thanks to the wire tapping.) I am just saying that the American govt. did not do it, or was not directly involved.
The only reason I hate this whole conspiracy idea so bad, is that not only was that jack ass Bin Laden and his boys bragging about it. Now they are laughing their asses off because so many of us blame ourselves. And not in the battered wife syndrome way. But in the litteral sence.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   

reply to post by Being_From_Earth

I agree. Somebody knew. Probably a lot of people knew, (thanks to the wire tapping.) I am just saying that the American govt. did not do it, or was not directly involved.
The only reason I hate this whole conspiracy idea so bad, is that not only was that jack ass Bin Laden and his boys bragging about it. Now they are laughing their asses off because so many of us blame ourselves. And not in the battered wife syndrome way. But in the litteral sence.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by winged patriot]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Also youtube the firemen and police statements of that day... If anyone is credible it is these people, they were actually there in real time!

one person pointed out something that still rings true...

What is more likely-

twenty average arabs armed with little knifes defeated the most technologically advanced military apparatus in the world?

Or

A hand full of oil men needed an opportunity to control one of the largest oil reserves in the world?

If you chose to dig deeper prepared to experience the same level of disgust and responsibility,,, it is not a nice reality to behold...

You want to see a real out of control fire?
www.youtube.com...

what is your gut feeling? Then ask how long it takes to wire a 47 story block wide building?
www.youtube.com...

Answer: between four weeks to two months.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by mental modulator]

Want a credible witness? try listening to the people on the planes.

There were indeed some, not so average, arab men with boxcutters holding those people hostage.

That was not an, "out of control fire", that fire was totaly under control. I have bigger fires in my backyard.

Why don't you put it next to the trade centers so you can see the difference. You could see the smoke from the towers from space. That was an out of control fire.

Not counting the explosion from the jet crash.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by president]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I should take nahsik's advice, but...

I have never seriously read or even listened to the theories about the twin towers, because they were so ludicris.

Well there's your main problem. If you've never seriously read, listened or even took the time to do a small fraction of research on the Twin Towers, the rest of your post is basically void-especially with no amount of evidence. I won't be trying to back my claims with evidence, either.

First things first, neither alleged plane was "fully loaded". Instead of taking the media's word for it, do some basic investigating of your own.

Second, there's a lot of bad evidence "proving" real commercial planes were used, you should look into that too. In my opinion, planes are just as big a lie as the collapses, but let's throw my opinion aside. Let's say real commercial planes did crash into those buildings...could that cause them to collapse completely in less that 15 seconds? An elementary understanding of those tower's design and physics says no. The structural engineer for the Twin Towers also says no.

Let's be fair and ask that question differently: could fire alone cause either tower to collapse completely? Yes, but only with the worst case scenario. The fire would have start on a lower floor, no higher than 50(given the 110-stories) and it would have to burn a lot longer than 56 and 102 minutes. Even with worse case scenario, steel beams would not be individualized in the manner they were in both collapses. They would take longer than 8 and 10 seconds to collapse, and we would see concrete slabs and many of the 20 gauge steel decks, if not all 110. Instead what we did see was nearly free fall collapses, a lot of pulverized concrete and no decking- not ONE!

Third, neither tower "burn down". And they definitely didn't burn like a house-nor could they. A skyscraper is very different from a house. Skyscrapers are made of steel, not wood. Skyscraper floors are made of steel decking topped with concrete(4 inches thick in the case of the Twin Towers), not wood and nails. Skyscrapers have steel cores, houses do not. Skyscrapers are bolted and welded together, house are not.

In no way can you compare a house fire to a steel and concrete building fire.

The fire in that building was hotter than any cutting torch.

Wow. Are you saying the temperatures in the towers was 6000+ degrees F? I'd love to see you try to prove that.

The building was burned to a crisp...

No, they did not "burn to a crisp". Only about 10-15 floors(I'm giving a few floors for the "jet fuel") in each tower was burning from the initial attack. I wouldn't exactly call that "to a crisp". 90% or more of each tower was intact and in good condition, excluding the prep work for collapse by explosives, of course.

My recommendation to you is to take some time to research the buildings-the architecture and design too. Then research what fire can and cannot do to a building. Look into the different type of building collapses and what causes them. Then look for any buildings that have collapsed because of fire, before or after 9/11. When you're done with that, look into how controlled demolitions are conducted. Note the characteristics of controlled demolitions, and then compare them with the 3 buildings that collapsed on 9/11.

top topics

join