It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man sues for misspelled tattoo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
This is hilarious!

not awesome

I don't know what is more funny: The fact that the tattoo was misspelled, or the fact that some idiot would want this inked on his body?

There is a movie out there titled "Idiocracy", starring Luke Wilson and Mya Rudolph from SNL. It's not a very good film, as I'm sure some of you can attest, but the first 15 minutes or so are enough laughs to garner a rental.

Most of the film takes place hundreds of years in the future, where everyone is an idiot, literally. The funny part is in the early narration when we are informed of just exactly how everyone in the world became an idiot.

Somehow, the picture in the story I've linked confirms to me that some among us are well on our way to "Idiocracy", in the truest sense of the word.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaiser Sohse

Lol i was roped into watching that film at my freinds house
Freaking sure the world is heading that way 100%

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I will never understand why someone would get a tattoo. I bet he didn't even know it was misspelled until he showed it off to someone with half a brain.

By the way...interesting film!(Idiocracy).

Here's a link where you can watch the movie for free.
www.watch-movies.net...

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by silverking

By the way...interesting film!(Idiocracy).

Ha ha! You liked it! Me too

I suppose that's an interesting way to put it! It was worth a rental fee on a slow night to say the least! I really did love the narration part in the beginning....the one part about how the idiots were born really struck a cord in me:

(RNR, or "Random Nueron Recollection" enabled of course)...

The narrator was telling how working, middle-to-upper class people were "waiting until later" to have children, for those "oh-so-various" reasons. There was always a delay. Not enough house, not in the right place, not enough money, etc. As a married person at the time, it was all so true. Meanwhile, all the trailer-trash without a pot to piss in were in full expansion mode. Having babies at an exponenial rate! More Welfare, more foodstamps, more Government help.

Then the film finally showed the the "Middle-to-Upper" class couple and they were too old to have children! Meanwhile, the trash had achieved a never-ending, in-bred, baby-makin machine that was expanding exponentially!!!!

I remember when I first moved to Washington State, in 2001. I work for one the Nation's largest retailers, and in my stores (I'm from California mind you), I couldn't even comprehend the amount of kids I saw having kids?

Kids?....Having kids! Lots and lots of kids having kids!!!!!!!!!!!

We're doomed. We're alllllllllll doooooooomed.

new topics

top topics

join