It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what happens when ET shows up...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Munro_DreadGod

I totally agree with your assessment of the human race(with some exceptions of course). Each government would shoot and ask questions later. However if what some people say are true that we have been in contact with ETs since 1947 then it would be simply a case of ET coming to visit and bringing the rest of the family...extended family that is. A swap of technology for a visit to Earth.

If the latter case the Government of the world had better speed up their disclosure plans as it would be totally stupid to keep on denying UFO's when there has been increased sightings.

Although IMO I think like everything else the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing...I think the increased sightings points to a desensitising program, iniated by a part of the secret committee - those shadowy elites.

It would be pretty funny if the secret committe is planning these new sightings because they could not leave it the "Governments of the world" because of inept bureaucracies. Can you imagine the paperwork involved! "please sign disclosure form in triplicate and sign here, here and here and initial each page and return prior to December 2012.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Wonder why I cant see anonymous post it's been like this for a few hours now hmmm..??

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
some people won't adjust - they won't be able to

there might be a stale mate - people claiming it's a conspiracy - that's being put on to manipulate people - against those that believe/accept it as truth

pretty close to what we got now

even some of us that assume it's happening and are just waiting - it's going to be harder than we think to accept - even if it doesn't scare us - or even bother us

a lot depends on them - not us

suppose there's disclosure - and they just won't come to the party?

you can claim that Ivory Billed Woodpeckers exist all you want - you can't necessarily get one to show up when you want it to - it's not concerned whether you believe in it or not - it's got nothing to prove

maybe they'll just let us go about our business and they'll get on with theirs - and nothing of consequence will happen

or, they've been waiting for this moment - and everything that we know changes

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis
some people won't adjust - they won't be able to

I think mankind would face a horrible situation if we are not ready for it

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Nice to think that it would end war, poverty, hunger, disease etc. but honestly i dont think it would be with the idea of co-existing with us warmongers and sharing all that.
We would just become slaves and servants as I believe we were when they were here before.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jaxjax

Nothing will change then as we are slaves and servants just now and we don't even realise it, thats the funny part.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Munro_DreadGod

you are right. they would just take over from the elite with a new set of rules and the elite would then be at the bottom of the barrel with the rest of us. Hope so anyway.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
maybe only ONE will show up... then it will be a celebrity and the whole world will want a piece of it. It will hop around from country to country with a couple of really good looking young blondes, making appearances and people will worship it like a God. Then of course the conspiracy theorist will have a hay day with it,, anti-christ, government project, hoax, elvis returns, etc, etc, etc. Anything it claims, will be fodder for more conspiracy claims, it should be a wild ride.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

Do you reckon he would get that far? He would get beaten to a pulp for looking different before he got a chance

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Say hi,pleased to meet you.Always thought there was other life in the universe,Check out the female aliens and then back to business....I wouldn't expect them to *help* us in anyway.To get as advanced as they are im sure they went through tough times...and if we end up blowing ourselves up in a nuclear war or super volcanoe erupts..or an asteroid hits us..Well boo hoo...I wouldn't expect anything from them,if we cant make it we weren't fit enough to make it... so we shouldn't...

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trustnoone1987
reply to post by SLAYER69

lol well it's pretty apparent you don't really take E.T.'s seriously....but what makes you think they would even want to move to Earth in the first place?

heres a phrase you'd all better get used to saying if the ET's turn up...................
"yes oh master , I will obey"
they aint gonna come here for the scenery or beefsteaks are they?
as for 'helping humanity'? not a chance, they'd have done it if they really wanted to.
If their here and watching us , it means the Governments don't want to lose control over us. Therefore they've told little green guys to 'stay the fook away or we'll nuke your asses back to Uranus. this here's our slave world."

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I'm gonna hitch a ride on a spaceship to another planet and see if I can't settle down with a nice alien girl.

I bet we'd have beautiful kids.

Seriously though, I've heard the female aliens are pretty hot tickets.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
It depends on their intentions when they told the government (legitimate or shadow) that they had to disclose, which they weren't doing, or they would force a disclosure. Something mentioned by disclosures. Something mentioned by Jim Sparks as well. I believed they weren't just going to show up and force awareness, but that they had real suggestions and solutions for the saving mother earth and for peace, in order that we advance. So it really depends on the nature of disclosure and their message. I would be really angry if their intention behind showing up wasn't what I was led to believe through disclosures.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
It depends on their intentions when they told the government (legitimate or shadow) that they had to disclose, which they weren't doing, or they would force a disclosure. Something mentioned by disclosures. Something mentioned by Jim Sparks as well. I believed they weren't just going to show up and force awareness, but that they had real suggestions and solutions for the saving mother earth and for peace, in order that we advance. So it really depends on the nature of disclosure and their message. I would be really angry if their intention behind showing up wasn't what I was led to believe through disclosures.

Why should they save us? give is info? etc Surely we should be the masters of our own destiny and fail or survive like the rest of the animal kingdom?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Like it has already been said - maybe they are already here in charge and running us. After all it only takes money and a good old front man with no brains to boss the rest of us around. Ring any bells?

What do you think would be the minimum number of aliens to control all the worls major governments (I mean ones that count)?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Munro_DreadGod
Like it has already been said - maybe they are already here in charge and running us. After all it only takes money and a good old front man with no brains to boss the rest of us around. Ring any bells?

What do you think would be the minimum number of aliens to control all the worls major governments (I mean ones that count)?

Why would they be in charge? Seriously...humans think too much of themselves...we are still a crappy animal despite the technology etc...we are still governed by animal insticts alot of the time...we have next to no resources aliens could use....its like a human becoming a dictator in an ant colony...absolutely pointless and a waste of everyones time...

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Lethil

Depends on the agenda does it not?

Scenario one - of a couple of hundred at least:

ET is so far ahead technology wise but from a physical point of view very weak, they need humans for various transpalnt, cloning, etc, etc. Like i say if you for whatever reason had to live in an ant colony would you not want to be the queen ant (king does not make sense sorry).

ET may be driven by greed or something, your scenario works only if they are good moral kind beings...........can they have a dark side, of course they can.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Munro_DreadGod
reply to post by Lethil

Depends on the agenda does it not?

Scenario one - of a couple of hundred at least:

ET is so far ahead technology wise but from a physical point of view very weak, they need humans for various transpalnt, cloning, etc, etc. Like i say if you for whatever reason had to live in an ant colony would you not want to be the queen ant (king does not make sense sorry).

ET may be driven by greed or something, your scenario works only if they are good moral kind beings...........can they have a dark side, of course they can.

Yes but greed for what exactly? our crappy oil!?!?
Oh they want us for cloning...despite the fact even *we* can clone a human from a cell...from armpit,nose....gspot..who cares.Now aliens haven't even evolved as much in technology to achieve such feats? please! No aliens,just military technology,im sure there are aliens out there...but they cant find us....too small in such a big place...

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Lethil

Very narrow point of view if you ask me, just because our tech is not at (possibly) their level (if they exist) could we on this planet have something aliens would want - water, some element (gold) cmon lethil think out of the box, join in its only a conspiracy theory after all, are you a fan of Gordon Brown?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join