It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you approach an alien?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
They come 80 billions light years to anal probe people whats with that?

Where are you getting '80 billions light years' from? Did they leave you a tourist map or something?

I think it's much more likely that they come from another dimension or a parallel universe, 'right next door' so to speak. Since we have no proof of where they come from, in my opinion it is only a theory/assumption - and a weak one at that - that they travel through physical space from light years away.

An alien showing up in my bedroom would instantly validate a bunch of the conspiracy theories in my mind. I can't imagine a sentient being with the technology to appear in my bedroom choosing to start there, of all places he could appear.

Even humans, when we approach a civilization we haven't dealt with before, don't show up in bedrooms. We stand off at a distance and make ourselves known, hoping someone comes out to parley instead of coming out shooting, or try to find some authority figures. We don't show up in private dwellings in the middle of the night (I hope).

In all honesty, if one appeared in my bedroom and I wasn't paralyzed or anything like that, the FIRST thing I'd do is run into the living room and grab my camera off my computer desk. Of course when I posted the pictures here most of you would probably scream "HOAX" right off the bat and get me banned.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I'm going to try and describe this and let me tell you..... """you don't have control of your fear,""" talking about Grey's here.

Human asleep.......eyes open and you sense fear, you sense don't move or you can't move. They .....Grey's will have the control over you, they know most humans are holitle especially when they fear.

They will do whatever they are there to do (either in room or take you) and in the end either you might remember something or you will be allowed to remember whatever...... or not, many times some recall will come at a later time.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
First if I dont feel threaten I would walk up to them slowly with my arms spread with my palms up smiling then simply say hello and welcome to my world.Then I would ask them their name where are they from and why are you here.The rest would depend on the responses I get from them.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Well considering through evolution they would become smarter and less physical where as we humans are still coming form the swamp with our animal instincts and attributes...i wouldnt be too worried....walk up say hi....hows the universe....oh its fine eh?......conversation over,i wouldnt feel to threatened(apart from technology) as we humans could probably obliterate them in hand to hand combat....
lol

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Is this a serious thread?

What happened to 'the experimental method'?

Get a friend to try you and see if you do.

Won't be as odd a reaction as seeing a non-human. non-terrestrial, but the same surprise reaction.

You wake up and there's a dog-sized spider on your bed. You're going to offer it a beer?

Right.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'd offer it a cup of tea or a beer, if after that it still showed hostility I'd either get out the vaccum and do some probing of my own, or failing that stab it in the eye and neck, that way the message would get out to all the different species of alien not to mess with those brits!!!

[edit on 24-7-2008 by Kurokage]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage
I'd offer it a cup of tea or a beer, if after that it still showed hostility I'd either get out the vaccum and do some probing of my own, or failing that stab it in the eye and neck, that way the message would get out to all the different species of alien not to mess with those brits!!!

What kind of beer...no uk stuff i hope.....except tennents maybe...if its cold enough and doesnt taste like stale cat piss.But yah....we would own aliens if it werent for technology...

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Lethil

It would have to be stella, how funny would that be seeing an alien bladdered arguing with chavs!!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

reply to post by Lethil

It would have to be stella, how funny would that be seeing an alien bladdered arguing with chavs!!

ohhh aliens going home and beating their wives...are you sure thats the best alcoholic drink possible!?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I read somewhere that the best way to approach alien species is to walk slowly towards them with your arms out to your side about waist high with the palms facing outward/forward. this is to show that you are keeping your arms in a non hostile position, which the old hands over your head thing is considered hostile to every other animal on earth and probably extra terrestrial species. Only humans don't consider that hostile. then again we show our teeth as a friendly gesture and that's considered a hostile move in the animal kingdom.

THe palms facing outward to show that they are not holding a weapon.

As for me I'd probably keep my distance keeping things in between me and the alien aliens. if the creature imitates me or keeps the situation on a low level of aggression I'd hang out and make my way closer to the creature slowly. any hostile or quick moves by the creature I would back away and start all over again with my process.

If the creature is aggressive making fast moves toward me then I am booking out. If for some reason I can't out manuever the creature. I would be forced to confront it. keep something in front of me as a shield. like a tree or something similar. Then if possible if it's small like a grey I would grab the thing by it's legs and swing it into the nearest tree as hard as I can and break it's back. If I can. the creatures got to be pretty stupid if it didn't have back up from the UFO or from some other buddies.

Still wondering though how hard you have to pull on a greys head to detach it from it's body, and what exactly does happen when you gauge out it's eye. is it gooey or is it like an insects eye?

Do they make a satisfying crunching sound when you shoulder check their puny bodies or are they light and feathery and absorb impact well? Got a 7 inch kbar dying to find out though. my own personal "good new" although for the alien it's more like "bad news"

[edit on 24-7-2008 by BASSPLYR]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Lethil

It may not be the best drink possible but the alien goverments would be inundated with complaints from alien wives about abusive hubbys and ufo maintainance union leaders about how many of there crafts have started having dinks and bumps in them, this would lead to Britain being on the not to nice list and the aliens avoiding us!!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
My signature say it all, Aliens beware! I will cut you into little pieces, or die trying!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

reply to post by Lethil

It may not be the best drink possible but the alien goverments would be inundated with complaints from alien wives about abusive hubbys and ufo maintainance union leaders about how many of there crafts have started having dinks and bumps in them, this would lead to Britain being on the not to nice list and the aliens avoiding us!!

lol...agreed! geez britain is in a pickle and half...drink...aliens...id cards....cctv..lets have a beer and celebrate all the good...like....emm.....NHS that cant even clean its hospitals?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
I read somewhere that the best way to approach alien species is to walk slowly towards them with your arms out to your side about waist high with the palms facing outward/forward....

This is not intended to you Bassplyr, the messenger.

So who, where and when, worked this approach out with ETs.

...Got a 7 inch kbar dying to find out though. my own personal "good new" although for the alien it's more like "bad news"

I'm with you on that idea. I carry that type of knife or a firearm outside at my place quite often.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I wish I could say I would be a calm and collected individual in that situation, maybe say "Bah Weep Granah Ninni Bong" and see if that actually is a universal greeting. But in all reality, It hit the thing(Im assuming Grey) with the baseball bat next to my bed throw it in my truck, and drive to the first news building I could find.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Ouch! I'd rather show him what that bat is really for. I'd like to take him to a baseball game. I'm a Mets fan but, in the interest of diplomacy, I'd take him to a Yankees game if he prefered. Or, yeah, even a Phillies game.

"It's the religion of baseball."

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I'm going to try and describe this and let me tell you..... """you don't have control of your fear,""" talking about Grey's here.

Human asleep.......eyes open and you sense fear, you sense don't move or you can't move. They .....Grey's will have the control over you, they know most humans are holitle especially when they fear.

They will do whatever they are there to do (either in room or take you) and in the end either you might remember something or you will be allowed to remember whatever...... or not, many times some recall will come at a later time.

I choose Horror. But I think also amazement. They are in control! Observe50 speaks with wisdom here. You being able to speak would just let them know that you need to be put under deeper and your memory wiped more. I know that I had to fight to remain awake and when I did try to communicate they put the big sleep on me. In the beginning I was mad as hell and got security dogs and trained my family on weapons use but with mind control who would you really be shooting? Besides you can't hide your thoughts. I tried repelling a Grey's mind suggestion/command to sleep and could not fight it off. Then again I did not think of beer.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I would probably ask a lot of questions. Where are you from? What are you doing here? What do you want with me? I'm getting sick and tired of you greys, aren't there any other aliens? No, not reptilians... or those blond Nordic types.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Thekherham]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join