It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you approach an alien?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Given the time and the opportunity how would you approach an alien that appeared in your room (It's a grey not a fish).

a. Candy Bar (they always love them in the movies
)

b. Reasoning (try to communicate with them: what's going on, why are you here, what do you want with me, etc.)

c. Hostility (a modified colt 1911b with laser and a 40 mm grenade launcher)

d. Horror (sit there staring motionless and in the morning wonder why you are puking, and where all these weird scars came from)

e. Casually (Open a can of beer smoke a cig and enjoy the ride)

f. Use wit and try to escape ("behind you a reptilian!")

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Aron1138]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
G. With a big stick and the Encylopedia Galatica to try and translate what their saying

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
H. Start asking the real question...What the hell are your people really up to?

I. Drink with them.

J. Joy Ride in the UFO drunk..(Drink then drive warp power craft...You don't wanna spill on the nice dash)

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
k. call all your friends and brag that your with ET

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
L. Intimidation ("you're far less impressive than the last alien that tried to abduct me!" whilst flashing around a very over modified glock airsoft pistol)

M. Invite him to the best European night club.

N. Entertain (make popcorn and watch The Day the Earth Stood Still)

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Aron1138]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Aron1138

I would hold him or her hostage.. and demand that they release all there prisoners.. im told they abduct millions and millions of people.. then I would blow his people eating head off.. take his craft on a trip around the galaxy.. with a couple of blondes.. and a whole mess of booze.. ahhh yeah.. thats what I would do..

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
According to Alex Coulier you bow very low while keeping eye contact and say "It is the manner and custom that you ask my permission before entering my space"

According to Alex if you identify yourself in this manner they will see you as someone who knows the rules of contact and respect your wishes whatever they may be from that point on.

Now I have not had the situation arise where this could be tested but when in doubt it certainly wouldn't hurt to give it a try.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Seriously
I would be like
WAAAAAZZZZZZZUP and hand him a beer

and if he didnt know what I was talking about I would then slap him stupid and jack his ride!

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Aron1138

In spanish, since almost every alien is a spic, and frequently called either luis or maria/marta

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I would state my name and ask them what their purpose is and why they are here.

I would not show fear....if they wanted to harm me then they probally would have done so in the first few seconds.

Finally I would welcome them and ask if there is anything I could do for them. I would ask them to come into my home and stay for awhile, I would show them how we live day to day.

If they were hostile they would vapourize us from the safety of their ships. For them to land and show themselves to you is an act of friendship and trust.

freaking out is the LAST thing you would want to do....what would that say about you ?? it would show you to be an immature species not worthy of contact.

Above all remain calm, cool and collected. great freindships begin with a simple "hello"

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
G. Naked and in the fetal position.

Funny how alien we look when going through the metamorphasis in the womb, look just like aliens.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Seriously I would be afraid of being anal probed
I mean whats with all the probing anyway?
They come 80 billions light years to anal probe people whats with that?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I would say to check the colon and to see how well the digestive tract is breaking down food. An effeciency thing. Check to see mineral deposits, along with radiation levels. And how well energy is being distributed through the body.

Your poop tells a person a lot.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Medical reasons?
Well in that case I'll give them a urine, stool and seeman sample and I would be in a hurry so I'll just leave a pair of my briefs

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

"it is the manner and custom that you ask my permission before entering my space."

thanks for the heads up!

i would turn on the night stand light and pull out my beenies and hats and let him choose which one he wants. my gift for coming so far and choosing me

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Yeah check the radiation levels. Big fear of being given radiation poisoning by the aliens and their technology. Read somewhere of this manna/gamma or something that falls to the ground as a UFO flies by, I saw this once after a sighting, then read about it being called angel hair, they said it was radioactive discharge or something when the spaceship gos into warp drive. Next ufo hunt may get an NBC type suit just in case contact is made.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Yep, UFO'S have a life force of their own, Plasmaships, that bounce in and out of our reality, they travel on light particles. The electric universe, is fluctuations in electron speed.

Some ufo's are actually living beings, now tell me how real the world we live in is. Also some travel in Thermal Pockets, along with using star energy, when they use star energy they shift the molecular awareness of the craft to travel to their destination.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

You believe that some ufos are living beings? Yep i get where you're coming from there 100%, especially when you state plasmas. Just out of curiosity, why do you believe they may be living beings? Is it from experience?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Yeah, you can look up my cloud covered spaceships thread I gave a description there but I have had many more then just that one.

They definately act like a wounded animal when performing some manuevers, let's just say the craft I experienced, seemed to be moaning in its movements.

Also what I didn't post in that one is both me and my wife had some sunburns lasting for a week, that I just totally blew off. Perhaps from the bluish purple light.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Well, To be honest, I would probably offer him a beer. It's much easier for two entities to communicate if they're enjoying God's Nectar.

Sounds corny but that's most likely what I would do. I'd have the Glock handy, though, just in case that little booger gets any ideas.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join