It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daily random rant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Today witnessed one of the most whorish [can I use that word mods?] type of political manipulation and PR since the days of Tony Blair. The candid, albeit urbane manner, demi-god status of Obama is really repulsive to witness.

He may be the du'jour and the messiah of US politics but I think the whole event is really tedious and execrable. His world tour - currently sold out in the Middle East - has resulted in the media becoming puerile and sexual attracted to the Obama camp. Wait till he gets to Europe, the unpopular and odious cabal of the European Union will be attached to him like a mephitic stench.

It's not like he's Jesus or anything guys, pfft - even though Jesus is probably jealous of the popularity of Obama.

Don't get me wrong though and call me a Republican; I have nothing but antipathy for McCain. His endeavor to become President has been pathetic and hilarious to watch; Grandfather John lacks the insensate to hold office. I can describe McCain in many words, but verbose vituperation is strictly forbidden on ATS.

And, finally, FOXNews wants YOU to venture into Hurricane Dolly to get THEM some footage. There is an element of dramatic irony here: FOX have advised their own staff not to go out, but happily wish for you to risk your life! The lunatics have taken over the asylum it seems.

Nice to know a news channel cares so deeply and emotionally about their viewers
but hey, that's Murdoch for you.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Well I decided to vote Obama because of Obama girl,

There were lots of fancy smancy words in that thar post, some of us are just humble pirates.

But I do agree, that the bright and shining star that is Obama is a PR Firm's wet dream. Take a candidate that is already well recieved and parade him around as the ultamate in ultamate choices and what do you get?

Hopefully a landslide election in november that will make people forget Ronald Regan ever existed.

But thats my view. I understand you point (somewhat) and agree (a little).

And, finally, FOXNews wants YOU to venture into Hurricane Dolly to get THEM some footage. There is an element of dramatic irony here: FOX have advised their own staff not to go out, but happily wish for you to risk your life! The lunatics have taken over the asylum it seems.

Well they learned their lesson from Al Roker!

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Well I decided to vote Obama because of Obama girl,

I vote for Obama girl also! Well, I guess she doesn't get the vote, the ling cheating politician does. I really don't have anything against politicians but you gotta admit that they are not into for the good of the country, they are into for their own power tripp'n ego!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It seems this rant had no effect on election day lol

However, I am surprised of the amount of British bloggers comparing Obama to Blair. Hmmm.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by infinite]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I am wondering what a European thought of this man. While I do admire him, everything you said is absolutely true.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
my grandma thinks santa clause is gay

new topics

top topics

join