It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying 'cloud craft' ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by qwertz

Cool.

You say its a natural effect, and I am happy for you that you are satisfied that you are right.
I was just trying to explain my rational for putting 'craft' in the title.

But as its my way to explain what i saw, the title stays.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
Sea Wraith has a cloaking device that hides the whole ship

Awesome Dan thanks for this link... that's one stealth ship I didn't have on the shelf

You ought to rename the thread though..

DUELING WEATHERMEN

As to your cloud... best I have in my collection list that fits the 'cloud craft' theory is this one

[edit on 26-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Even the most basic survival skills that pertain to avoid being seen, one key is to camoflauge something is to break up its shape, as I'm certain any suvivalist knows. It's something we did in the military, be it a helmet, a truck, or a building. And unless they are utter dimwits, I am thinking an intelligent alien spieces would not "camoflauge" their craft by using a perfectly round cloud. If they do not care about being seen, why the cloud at all? If they were using it as camoflauge, what's the point if it perfectly mimics the shape of your craft? Just saying....

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
And unless they are utter dimwits, I am thinking an intelligent alien species would not "camouflage" their craft by using a perfectly round cloud.

You may be right... but IF they are here and dealing with our government, just how intelligent can they be?

just saying...

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
If you were an alien species dealing with another world, you'd have no choice, if you decided to get involved. Personally, I think that there is no contact at all with our government, which is precisely why they are mum about them. They are not going to admit that for starters, they've lied to us from the start, but even more so, that they are completely unable to stop a foreign agent from flying willy-nilly over our supposedly protected airspace, or even really identify what they are.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
wispy clouds are blow-off from a storm coming from the left of this picture.
the clouds at the back of the picture would also seem to blow left to right.
notice they are much heavier type of a cloud. moisture laden dark bottoms.

your boat cloud seems to be at the same altitude as the wispy ones on the picture. the boat cloud would never last a minute at that altitude. it would take something extraordinary to hold it together. strange.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
You know my thoughts about what you keep seeing, but I will add though that you got balls for coming back each time and saying your piece.

The cloud craft i gather is going to be a craft of some type? If it is, I hope you wrote about it so if they vanish you there is evidence you even got a pic.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join