It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 UFO's flying north?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Ok, I live in The southern part of Missouri, about a month or so ago, "I was looking up at the night sky (I do that just about every night, I like looking at the stars). It was about 11 pm and mars was real big that night so I called my mom out to come look at mars. We looked at mars, then for some reason I looked directly up and I saw a light flash, I could tell it was really high up almost outh of the atmosphere. I pointed it out to my mom but she didn't see it, it only flashed two times however. So me and her tried to find the light agian, we saw what almost looked to me like satalites flying, but the only thing is they were going the wrong direction, they were going from south to north not east to west or west to east. the all went the same direction, south to north, some appeared over to the left, some to the right, one even made a curving direction, there were six of them that we saw. I kinda wish I'd posted this the night or night after it happened, but i was wondering, do any satalites go from south to north, or do they all travel along the rotation of the earth?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

We stood there for about an hour, you could barley see them though, but we both saw them.

-Jimmy

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
never thought about it but it would be easy for you to look up on the net since you do have a computer right. Not too relevant for me since I have seen so many ufos it wouldn't be anything new to me.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Yes - satellites do go from south to north. I have seen many doing this, and you can track some of them here: www.heavens-above.com...

Check this thread for similar sightings to yours:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23-7-2008 by C.H.U.D.]

join