It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The microsoft mind control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
i was recently doin research into interogation techniques and i stumbeled upon an article about mind control in where a series of simple actions acomponied by colours and sounds could control a person for example if u hear the word dog u would automaticly fall a sleep. now think about simple actions, colours, and sounds sound like a couple of games that work with xbox 360. a form of basic mind control or a simple conicindence? i belive that it is a basic form of mind control except there is one part missing a normal person can not fall for brainwashing the have to first be "broken down" which means torture, exhaustion and depravity which after playing these games *cough* Guitar hero*cough* some people achieve. there is a public document released by the army of attemps to use mind control. hitler and the nazi used mind control this took many years how ever too slow for modern times.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I haven't a clue but I congratulate you on choosing this particular sub-forum for your thread.

Maybe you put it in here cause it has the word "dog" in your post, I dunno but I honestly believe your thread has been posted in an amazing place for such discussion.

I'm just off to post a thread about stamp collecting on a forum about how to deal with asbestos.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
k i havent posted alot before this and i have been trying to move it but i havent figured out how to

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I know mate, I'm just being a nasty auld bastard, sorry about that.

It is confusing with so many topics here (far far too many but I suppose the mods think it makes the place look a bit more important) and especially when certain posts could go in any one of several sub-sections.

Anyway, here is the main board page www.abovetopsecret.com...
You'll get used to it soon enough.

Good luck

[edit on 22-7-2008 by triplesod]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by searching scared

Honestly, I think the category is perfect, microsoft and every other corporation falls into the category of "mythical beast" for me anyhow.

I agree, using video games as a mind control device works. They call it an X box for a reason, for a lot of folks, their video game consoles and addictions to them have turned significant others into X's.
There are tons of people who are more concerned about their "second life" than their real life, kind of makes you wonder whats so uneventful in their real life that makes any synthesized reality any better than the real thing.

I have a feeling that they are using video games, and perhaps not even to the knowledge of the programmers, like stated, certain colors and words could be implemented on a subliminal level for later usage, this could/should also include TV programming, even web browsing, who knows, google could be emitting some low frequency sounds and flashing command triggers with colors or symbols at a rate you cannot comprehend consciously. They have been doing it for years in advertising, and self help tapes as well as cults, why not do it to keep people from standing up and doing something about it.
eerily, it already seems like they are. The fact that no one has tried to assassinate Cheney or Bush, stifles me, but on another note, perhaps some thought is put into why they dont get assassinated, we all know thats just what they want in order to impose martial law.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
When I play Guitar Hero I don't feel brainwashed. That's the difference between a gamer and a non-gamer. A non-gamer would think that all of these visual images on games hypnotize the viewer or the player of the game but in reality the gamer (if you're the player) is actually involved with the playing of the game. It's not mind control. No one is forcing you to play the game. But if you like the game enough you will want to keep playing more.

How could you be brainwashed by guitar hero? Would you be brainwashed into thinking that when you hit orange circles with a orange square that you'll hit a note on a real guitar?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
im not say it is its just an observation i play guitar hero and rockband there fun their amusing but, there is always the possibility im just saying that this is a form of brainwashing and guitar hero and rockband match those brainwashing teqniques

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
That's an interesting perspective. I think it's just a coincidence that some of the same techniques that are used for brainwashing are used in video games. Video game designers like activision don't mean to do anything sinister and I believe they don't intend to brainwash people. I do see the possibility of people using techniques found in games like Guitar Hero for brainwashing. It's a scary thought but I do see how it could be done. You do raise up a good issue.

top topics

join