It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Video of UFO craft destroying missile nuke flying through the sky!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I find it funny that you copy this video from the original one posted on youtube, repost it as your own, and then tell people to give it plenty of hits. By doing this, you have effectively reduced the number of people who watch the video on youtube. By creating multiple copies of the same video on youtube, you have prevented the original video from reaching any top viewed list on youtube, where millions of people go to see what's the latest and greatest.

Why are you doing this? Why are you trying to prevent the widest possible audience from seeing this video? Are you a debunker?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Why is this video "No longer available". none of em!!! wtf...

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
And at that point, they're being asked to prove a negative, which is logically impossible.

Not true. By the rules of logic, you can prove a negative.

At first I thought the person with the Bill Nye avatar was a joke poster, but maybe not. Is that you Bill ?

There is no reason to believe Dr. Robert Jacobs is making this story up. I guess nothing short of an embalmed alien will satisfy some people.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by hovernator
reply to post by Pocky

Why is this video "No longer available". none of em!!! wtf...

Yes. Why?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
wow, hate to have missed this, just seeing it now, but video no longer available.

A search on youtube for "UFO destroying missile" and some other phrases turned up nothing. Bummer. Anyone have another link??

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

look for lary king live's ufo segments within the last few months. this should help. sorry im at work and i cant link you up.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LordThumbs

Found it:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix1111
reply to post by LordThumbs

Found it:

www.youtube.com...

Hey thanks for that. Glad that included the Larry King interview as well. The side shot of the ufo shooting the missile looked pretty cartoonish to me though. But from 800 miles away, I guess it's not bad.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

it should be brought to your attention that this video is an animated recreation. this is not the actual footage. but the guy who actually saw the event will swear before congress that what he saw was a ufo. again JUST an animation.

also, the actual tape was taken by the CIA after he was breifed about what he caught on film, he has never seen the film since.

[edit on 9/11/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
On page 10 of this thread (7/23) I wrote:

Originally posted by kinda kurious

In the weeks and months ahead, people that visit this site, read the headline and watch the first video, will claim there is actual footage of UFO shooting at a US missile.

Today, I read:

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
The side shot of the ufo shooting the missile looked pretty cartoonish to me though. But from 800 miles away, I guess it's not bad.

It has been pointed out by several posters, besides myself, the excerpt that appeared in Larry King was an ANIMATED SIMULATION from "Out of the Blue" documentary.

Which is why I had asked the misleading headline changed by mods.

My point is when old threads that are proven misleading or non-factual are left to
"die on the vine" without being clarified, the misinformation is perpetuated indefinitely.

I don't know why I still care, but I do.

regards..........kk

[edit on 11-9-2008 by kinda kurious]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Typical Larry King hype. The animation has no purpose in being shown. Of course they were trying to sensationalize the interview. And yes, this thread should die for that very reason. There is no video of a UFO craft destroying a missile nuke. The thread should be deleted for being misleading. Or at least closed.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Typical Larry King hype. The animation has no purpose in being shown. Of course they were trying to sensationalize the interview. And yes, this thread should die for that very reason. There is no video of a UFO craft destroying a missile nuke. The thread should be deleted for being misleading. Or at least closed.

Of course th animation has a purpose, to give people an idea of the tape that was confiscated.
And the thread only needs to be re-named, jeez, chill out.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Of course the animation has a purpose, to give people an idea of the tape that was confiscated.
And the thread only needs to be re-named, jeez, chill out.

p.s Sorry for double post.^^

[edit on 9-11-2008 by Outlawstar]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
video has been removed again, any backups???

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Its a recreation of an alleged event.Thats not the film that was shot during the launch of the missle.To bad the CNN didnt make that clear.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Video gone again...

How unusual...

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Video has been taken down, can someone post a non-youtube link, I think I'm the only person in the world who hasn't seen the video (and yes I know it's an animated recreation).

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The video dont work here

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join