It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoax forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Is there a forum where verified Hoax's are moved to? I ask this because I was just about to reference what I thought was an intriguing thread and upon searching for it I found the person whose comment I wanted to reference had been banned...which brings up another problem.
I assume it is against policy to reveal why certain people are banned (although in some cases it is obvious) but then I have to wonder, should I even be bothering to read the threads of these banned persons? Were they banned for posting intentionally misleading content (lies). I know banned does automatically mean the poster full of it but I have found myself skipping to the end of long and short threads lately to find out if the thread is bogus before I waste time reading all the BS, getting excited only to be disappointed. I find myself wasting way too much time on here as it is.
So, again. A confirmed Hoax forum? Am I blind?

Oh yeah. The guy I wanted to reference claimed to be a former insider of a semi-secret facility. (Doghead) Was he confirmed to be FOS? Maybe a FOS forum is in order?

Thanks and I apologize if I am just not looking in the right areas of this site

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
We are currently in the process of establishing such a forum which would be inclusive of all 'personal experience' threads...please be patient...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Excellent! Thank you for your response.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Nice, I was getting inclined to make a bookmarker mega-thread collecting the best of.

new topics

top topics

join