It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I’m changing my mind on Nibiru.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by VIKINGANT
reply to post by altered_states

What can I say A-S/ You crack me up!!!

I am glad you see where I am coming from. Thank you for being part of bringing me back to my senses...
I promise I will not make mention of the fact you recently joined a PRO Nibiru group...LOL

shhhhhh thats supposed to be top seceret! I cant divulge to much but when I was one nibiru i seen zac sitchen in an annunaki brothel with suspendors singing sweet caroline whoops thats all I can say for now

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swingarm
Look into Tom Van Flanders he did some research on this. I think he arrived at the conclusion, that the proposed orbit could not be maintained.

The only thing with that theory is apparently Nibiru is inhabited, is hollowed out and converted into some type of spaceship. If that is true (and I'm not saying it is), then it may have some type of controllable guidance system. Just speculating though.

At least if some massive planet appears in our skies in the next few years, we won't have to worry about naming it!

[edit on 17/8/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

Well, you should read those verses and see what you think. The bible is somewhat true. Theres hidden truths, but you have to actually be open minded about it before you think its more religious b.s.

Though you can say what you want, the religious books of the world have purpose and are written for a reason. Not only to brainwash people, but since they are old there is some things in them that are true.

I just thought i would suggesting that you read before you dismiss something.

The planets well, if theres dwarf planets showing up from the tablet and our moon is depicted why not show the other moons of the planets?

Just something to ponder.

Heres a link to part of the verse you decided not to read and dismissed as fiction.

www.biblegateway.com...:11-13&version=50;

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

So you are trotting out the old "Nibiru's magnetic influence stopped the earth from rotating" argument. You forgot to mention that Elijah's ascention to heaven is evidence of telporting technology or Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego possesed a personal fire protecting force field made with Annunaki technology.

I do believe in what the bible says, but inserting alien interpretations is just grasping at straws. Sorry.

[edit on 17/8/2008 by VIKINGANT]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

Not so much magnetic influence, though that maybe why we are at the axis degree we are at today along with the supposed influence of the gravity of the giant planet aswell.

Teleportation and talk of elemental protection against ones self i think would be an interesting conversation, but nothing to do with something effecting the earth. Also the fact that it was hailing when the earth stopped i think would have something to do with it, also in Exodus it mentions there was darkness and hail with fire. That could explain the extremes in temperatures, space (cold/ice) and also why the planet would show up in infrared (dying star/heat). Just another possibility to ponder.

The banking elite just wana get rid of a few billion people, the best way to get rid of people is natural disasters. What would be better then not telling people about something that multiplys natural disasters very tremendously. I think something of that sort could be possible since they have already created HAARP to cause a few messes already, not to mention the Free Masons are behind it all.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Quickfix]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join