It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animals Have Out Of Body Experiences too....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Earlier tonight

I was at my friends house, and i was petting his sleepy/sleeping pitbull, that was on the bed with me. Anyways, as i pet it i was thinking to myself if ancient indians ever used scratching/massaging techniques to induce OBE in humans or something.....

So about 5-10 minutes later, the dog started flipping out/seizure looking similar to what OBE people look like... the dog started shaking, the eyes werent completey open at all, almost lifeless looking. Then when it 'came back' i saw the black of the eye blacken and its attention came back to 'reality'... i was asking it if it was alright and it looked at me with such intelligence in my eyes... it was crazy....

maybe it wasnt an OBE??

who knows

one

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   
i know that dogs can dream. when my dog is dreaming he does something similar to that. he'll move around a lot, and bark or whimper a little. it's funny as hell

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Yes, animals are prone to OBE.
Clairvoyants have seen them many times leave their bodies. It happens naturally for any living thing during sleep.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
i know that dogs can dream. when my dog is dreaming he does something similar to that. he'll move around a lot, and bark or whimper a little. it's funny as hell

OMG My dog does that too! I just thought it was only my dog who did that. It's freaky.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   
SniperEye, I think you need to change the topic title. Humans are animals so change it to something that dogs have OBE's.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:41 AM
link   
My children (cats) dream. Either that or hey are all spazm freak next to my head at dawn.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
yeah it was spasming basically

top topics

join